50. Pinky to my Bluey

Our 50th story! I am emotional rn for making it this far even when the show has ended, but we still are here! THANKYOU SM! That's it, happy reading the continuation of the previous one, i made it longerrrr than i usually write as a gratitude from your author who is lazy most of the times.

"Karan tum hame bataoge ki hua kya hai? Jabse jungle se aaye ho, muh banake ghume jaa rahe ho!" Faizi huffed as Karan was being too much sulky now.

"Tujhe kya? Tu apna raasta naap." he chided back in equal annoyance, he was missing his Pinky way too much for anyone's liking.

It was now enough for him, he shouldn't have really acted upon his feelings when his Pinky existed in the same world.

"Karan!" Faizi warned him to which he sighed and told him everything which was going on his mind.

"Toh janaab guilty feel kar rahe hai? But Karan jiske liye tum guilty feel kar rahe ho na, hosakta hai ki woh khud married ho." Faizi suggested a possibility which any sane person would.

"Aur agar woh bhi mujhe dhund rahi ho toh?" Karan enquired with a possibility having bare minimum chances.

On the other hand Monami and Sid were engrossed in a serious conversation.

"Sid tu sahi keh raha hai, mujhe training pe aur bluey ko dhundne mei focus karna chahiye but Karan bhi toh—" She got interjected in between by Sid.

"No monu bro! Kya pata tera woh bluey bhi tujhe search kar raha ho toh? Use kitna bura lagega na?" Sid shifted her focus as he absolutely disliked Karan, specially the guy's stoic face, how could he be so emotionless.

Now you all must be confused as to who are these Pinky and Bluey? Well, lets get familiar with them before Monu continues her defending Karan agenda.

Flashback starts

A six year old girl was happily running in the park, randomly as her Naani had asked her to play on her own, when a nine year old boy dashed into her making both of them fall in opposite ends. As soon as she felt pain, she started crying loudly which scared the nine year old boy.

"Sorry! Ro mat please! Mai bhi toh gira na?" He tried to stop her crying when her naani approached them, hearing her grand daughter's cry.

"I am sorry, woh maine dekhan nahi.." He tried to explain the older lady who came upto them.

"Koi baat nahi! Meri Monu toh strong hai, haina?" She suggestively said the statement which immediately shushed the little girl. 

"I am sorry. Uhh--" He stopped his sentence mid way to fish out a chocolate from his pocket.

"Yeh lo! Tumhaare liye ." He handed out the chocolate to her which she accepted in a heart beat making him smile at her.

"Chhote kya kiya tune?" they heard another thunderous voice of a boy but this time it was a teenager's voice.

"Woh ham dono takra gaye the bhaiya--" He again explained to his elder brother Param who had approached them in no time, considering his height.

"Dekh ke nahi bhaag sakta tha kya, hmmm?" The elder brother scolded off his little brother for being careless.

"Arey woh bhi toh baccha hai, koi baat nahi." Her naani spoke as she didn't want the boy to be troubled.

"Sorry aunty but yeh chhoti bacchi hai, agar ise zada lag jaati toh? Galti chhote ki hai toh ise punishment bhi milegi. Aur ise punishment tum dogi." Param signalled Monami who was busy eating the chocolate which Karan handed her.