3. Our Secret Love

Karan slightly blushed at the fact that she secretly winked at him without anyone noticing her.

It was only last night that they had professed there love for each other and things were already changing.

"100 more jumping jacks everyone! " He said loudly after clearing his throat awkwardly followed by a lot of groans.

These new feelings he was having were completely foreign to him. He had never in his life thought that he would fall in love let alone with his Rani SaahebaBut the universe surely conspired against his mental peace and made him go crazy for her.

Her, if he started to explain her into words then days would pass off as merely seconds as he would still not finish talking about her even when he was not much of a talkative guy. He had always been an introvert kinda guy with a hard exterior which was a mechanism inbuilt in him naturally. But in the past few months, he had changed a lot, be it sharing his thoughts, clothes or food with her, he had gotten accustomed to her as if she had always been present in his life.

Yes, there initial clashes were too brutal and at times they ended up hurting each other a lot but the moment they became friends on Faizi and Sid's insistence, what followed after was pure love and bliss as they slowly fell in love with each other. And they realised it when they started craving for each other a lot more. Rest about their secret love, then they had mutually decided to let it be a secret as they didn't want any recruit to feel that he would be biased towards her as he loved her even though the truth was he was a lot more harder only on her.

He came out of his thoughts when a loud shot was heard. They were in the shooting space at the moment as the recruits were practicing their aiming skills. He looked at one corner where Sanju was helping Sid with a slightly annoyed look and beside them, stood Koel who was helped by Faizi. She seemed annoyed too while Faizi was grinning, Karan chuckled at his friends before he looked at his girl who stood in front of the target, totally focussed and seemed really attractive to him at the moment.

He wanted to go near her but she was doing it right so he had no valid excuse to go near her making him slightly disappointed.

"It is so #Difficult! "  He heard a loud groan of Chitra from right beside Monami.

"Sir, can you #Help? " She asked him and in that moment a devilish idea crossed his mind as he walked upto her.

"Sure, after all I am your Trainee and my work is to train you all! " He said in a professional tone but she stared at him furiously.

He stepped a bit closer to Chitra to help her shoot exactly on target but Monami who stood right beside got extremely angry on that and emptied all the bullets right on the target in one attempt.

"I am done, can I go now, Mam? " She asked Saju instead.

"Kyu? Intezaar karo! Sab karle, fir jaana saath mei! " Sanju said and Monami had this strong urge to kill someone today even when she was a doctor and her work was to save others, not kill them.

She immediately left the gun which was in her hand and walked towards one corner, shooting daggers through her eyes at certain someone who was busy acting oblivious to her situation.

Later in night, he reached over his room only to find her already waiting at his door step. The moment she saw him, she threw an angry glare his way making him amused at her.

'Is she still this much angry on that small thing?' He thought before he opened the door to his room.

She barged in instantly as if she owned it making him shake his head at her childishness. Nevertheless, he too walked inside and closed the door but the next moment everything went in blurr for him as he was pinned to the nearest wall of his room.

"Tumhaari himmat kaise hui us #Queen ke paas jaane ki? You are mine! " She blurted out angrily and he looked at him wide eyed as it had only been a day since they had professed their love and she was already too much possessive of him, god knows what would she do with him in the future. He wanted to just tease her like the way she winked at him earlier, he wasn't expecting this much of a reaction from her.

But he loved it, he loved the fact that someone claimed him as her's and that someone was not any other person but her.

"Rani Saaheba, that was completely professional though I wanted to tease you for winking at me during the training! But I am yours! " He said softly removing her one hand which was gripping his tee and kissing the back of her each finger, all this while not breaking the eye contact with her.

His act assured her to no end as her anger instantly went out of the window and she blushed.

"Waise it feels good to see ki tum mere liye possessive ho! And I like this Angry but jealous Raani Saaheba! " He said smiling.

"I wasn't angry or jealous!" She said looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Are you sure? Mai... " He was about to say something when she put her hand on his mouth, refraining him to stop speaking.

"Don't you dare, Karan Shergill! Fine I was jealous! Aur kyu nahi hungi, Chitra always gets to call you hot in front of everyone but mujhe khadoos kehna padta hai! " She added with a frown as her praising him in front of everyone would lead to many suspicious eyes which the duo didn't want at the moment.

"Accha? Tumhi ne toh kaha tha secret rakhne ko! Hamare relationship ka steering tumhaare haath mei hai! Jaise chaaho turn karlo! Mujhe koi dikkat nahi hai! " He told her seeing the miserable look on her face.

"Mujhe secret bhi rakhna hai aur nahi bhi! Offo, it's so difficult! " She said getting confused.

"Accha? Abhi toh bas shuruaat hai! But don't worry mai kucch sochta hu!" He told her making her smile at him.

She then happily kissed his cheek and walked away aftter muttering a small thankyou.

He just stared at her retreating figure and smiled.
______________________________________
Thanks for reading.