Chapter One - The Ultimate Tag

So this is a tag from xX_MistyDolphin_Xx about my favorite series/book quote.
This will be fun ^_^"
So yeah.
Warrior Cats, Omen Of The Stars Arc, Night Whispers, Jayfeather quote(s).
The quote is the chapter cover. I tried writing it and it didn't save so screw it. It's one tap on the screen out of your life.

Anyway, I think I'm supposed to write something actually relevant to the quote, so I'll do that before April 10th... Geez. Homework on Wattpad. χD never thought I'd see the day.
(If you're reading this MistyDolpin, don't hate me! I didn't mean it! 😣
Jk :) this'll be fun.) Here it is.

So.
"A sign that's he's a mousebrain?" - Jayfeather, Night Whispers.
This is a funny quote, to me at least. I like the somewhat disapproving tone Jayfeather seems to have (in my head, at least) towards Lionblaze while talking to Yellowfang. This just stuck with me since I've finished the Omen Of The Stars Arc.
This is funny to me because Jayfeather is always so, well, moody and not really ever happy, so this show of sarcasm while talking about Lionblaze fighting the fox was just entertaining.
Another quote that I like, also from Jaypaw, is this.
"I'm hear to heal you. If you want symapthy, go to the nursery."
When he's talking to Birchfall about a thorn.
I like this one because Jaypaw is very serious, and probably thinks that nicities are unneeded in most medicine cat duties and that his only job is to heal the warriors. So yeah. I can't really add much else ^_^"
Sorry MistyDolphin if this isn't what you expected! I enjoyed this tag reguardless!

To all those who bother to read this, what is your favorite series or book quote? Answer in the comments!