Chapter Five ✎ - Old Pokèmon Story

(I put this out in a different book but I think it belongs here.)

This is what I wrote in fifth grade of my Pokemon story. Keep in mind that fifth graders are 10-11 years, and I do realize that it sounds like crap. But I always liked rereading it every once in a while, and enjoyed what I had written. So I thought some of you would, too. I will change little bits of the story to make it betterish, just how and where the sentences end. The story here won't be edited *once posted* but this chapter might. So here it is, basically a less detailed version of the last half of Chapter One and the first half of Chapter Two in my story. Enjoy!

Chapter One
One day, there was a girl named Crystal. Crystal loved her Pokèmon and cared for them. She kept them close to her. She had with her her Charizard, Palkia, and Glaceon. They were three of her strongest Pokèmon and she was very proud.

That same beautiful, clear, sunny day, Jessie, James, and Meowth were chasing Crystal and were planning to steal her Pokèmon. Glaceon noticed a giant red hand coming towards her. She tried to dodge it, but it grabbed her in mid air. Crystal tried to return her Charizard and Palkia but she was too late. She transformed into a Staraptor and flew after Team Rocket.

Team Rocket were thinking about what would happen if they gave their boss Charizard, Glaceon, and Palkia.

Crystal thought of what they were doing to her dear friends. "Don't worry guys," she said. "I'm coming."

Team Rocket saw Crystal, but didn't know it was her. She was still a Staraptor. They tried to catch Crystal but missed every time.

Crystal transformed into Ho-oh and used Steel Wing on the ballon but it didn't do a thing.

Team Rocket wanted to capture Crystal because they didn't see her transform into Ho-oh. So they thought she was actually Ho-oh. Crystal got into the ballon and transformed back into herself and shouted, "Give me back my Pokèmon!" (Yeah, I'm not sure how I thought this would work, making the trio not see Crystal transform... Oh well, stupidity of a fifth grader version of me I guess.)

"Why should we?" Sneered Meowth.

"Because they're my Pokèmon!" She said angrily.

"So?" All three said in unison.

Chapter Two
Crystal relied in a dark tone, "I'm warning you that I am no ordinary trainer."

"Oh, bla bla bla!" Said Team Rocket.

"Don't say I didn't warn you..." Said Crystal. "Transform!" Crystal became a Mamoswine. She was too heavy for the balloon to carry so the whole thing fell to the ground and she got Charizard, Palkia, and Glaceon back.

After she got them back, she turned into a Sandslash and poked a hole in the balloon.

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!"

Crystal hugged all three of her Pokèmon once she was herself again. "I'm sorry, guys. I should have seen that coming."
"Charizard," Charizard agreed.
"Glaceon."
"Palkia!" Palkia exclaimed.
Crystal turned around. "Not these morons!"

Team Galactic came and wanted Crystal's Pokèmon.

"Charizard, Glaceon, Palkia! Get a move ready!" Shouted Crystal. Charizard used Flamethrower, Glaceon used Ice Beam, and Palkia used Surf. They all attacked at the same time.

"I guess we will have to take them from you." Team Galactic's leader said.

"Flareon, Jolteon, Leafeon! Help me out!" Crystal cried as Flareon, Jolteon, and Leafeon attacked at the same time and joined the fight.

"I'll be back!" Shouted Team Galacic's leader as he got blown up by the attacks.

Chapter Three
Two weeks later, Crystal and her Pokèmon were playing tag in her underground secret base and having fun. Just as Glaceon was about to tag Charizard, the ground shook. Everyone fell to the hard, dirt ground.

"What happened? None of you know Earthquake, do you?" Palkia, Glaceon, and Charizard shook their heads in unison. "I'll go up and take a look. Stay here, guys." So she went back up to see the four Teams awaiting her: Rocket, Galactic, Magma, and Aqua. Of course they wanted her Pokèmon, like always.

"Hello," said the leader of Team Magma. "We'll take you and your Pokèmon now."
"No, we will!" Yelled the other Teams.
"Hold on," said Crystal, confused. "Why would you want me?"
"Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because you're the only being on the planet that can shape shift!" Stated Team Galactic's leader.
"How-?" Crystal started.
"How do we know? You're on the news!" Team Galactic's leader said.
"Transform," Crystal transformed into Zapdos.
"Get her!" Yelled all the leaders. Crystal was dodging all the nest, until she fell and was caught.
"Why do you want me?" She cried, "I won't transform for you!"
"Of course you will," Said Team Galactic's leader.
"Transform," Crystal transformed into a Muk and then back to human. "So long, suckers!"

So yeah, that terrible thing from my fifth grade mind became My (Twisted) Pokèmon Journey. Hard to believe or no? Tell me down below!