Chapter One-Seventy-Five - Friends (Tag?)

I don't think this a proper tag, but I've been seeing many people do this for their friends, so I thought I should do it, too.

PrincessInMyMind
Rose, you are who got me here. I love your books and your first one, Shadow Wolfe, brought me here. But you knew that. I'm so thankful you were OL, and I feel honored you made me OL in your place. I'm so happy I got to meet you, and I still remember that you noticed I was gone a week after I joined on my first day. And that was when I joined you guys, and started role playing. You opened my mind up to write before I knew it.

FanggBae
Fang, I know that sometimes I get hard on you, but I'm glad you don't take it super hard. I'm glad to be your friend, and I can't believe I've known you for so long. It's got to be a year and a half at this point! I like your art, because it's better than mine χD I know there's not much here, but I'm glad you doing yours finally spurred me to do this.

-_cxstiel_-
Misty, you were my first friend on Wattpad, and you deserve all the follows you got. You write amazing books and I hope you take that with you and at least part time become an author. Your tags were and are fun, and your art is lovely even if you think they aren't.

YourPerfectTragedy
YPT, it's been a while, but we could start chatting like we only talked yesterday. I love your art as well, and you are an amazing person that I got to find by chance. I hardly remember how I met you guys, but I definitely wouldn't forget that you were my friends. Even though I haven't read your Warriors books, I'm glad we can talk about different things :)

OwlStream
Ev, I remember we met once briefly in a role play, or something, and I saw you again in my Pisces book. I wish we became friends the first time, but hey, at least we didn't pass each other by a second time. You are a great author and I love your works, all of them! I'm glad we can co-write a book together, and the only thing is that I wish we could know each other in person. You are always happy and I love that, because you deserve happiness. I love you like a sister <3

44Greensunshine
Even though we haven't talked much or long, I enjoy talking to you about RWBY because of the unfairness that happened χ'D And thank you for the swear words ;)

MadKat65
Kat, you do awesome books and I also hope you become an author. I haven't known you very long, but I really enjoy knowing you, even though mostly we talk in comments briefly. You are still an awesome person, and keep it up :)

diamond-confetti
I haven't known you very long, either, but I really enjoy your books. You seem pretty happy from what I can tell, and I hope to get to know you a little better as time wears on :)

I love you all and I hope you are happy where you are, and if not, I hope you get happy soon :) ♪