Chapter One-Fifty-One ➳ - OC Facts Tag!

Rules ♪
1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 characters and their creators.
3. Post the characters names and their creator's avatars.

I wasn't tagged, per se, but SkadiErendra on deviantART did the generic "Do if you want" type of tagging, and I want to do the tag!

I want to do Myrkr, since she is one my fondest and oldest OC... The picture is drawn by Ambay26.

1. Myrkr was named after a planet in the Star Wars EU, because I liked the name. Her last name came from Paulasouresjr on YouTube naming a temples or something. Myrkr is about two years old of role playing action, so the video probably came out in April--or sometime near that—of 2014.

2. Once, Myrkr was supposed to have been a human orphan left in a jungle. A magic essence, which I was never able to identify, mutated her into the cheetah-creature she is today! Though, she had quite a few less powers. One power, however, was inspired by The Kane Chronicles's combat avatar, and Bast, the Egyptian goddess of cats.

3. Slowly, I named Myrkr's species (Cí'mehia) and gave her special powers to control certain gemstones (emeralds). For a long time, I already had her know a type of magic alchemy and swordsmanship. She still does, but now she builds her own weapons and runes of emeralds.

4. As ideas for a story grew (Mysterious Realms) I changed Myrkr's history into being lost by her parents, nearly-dying, and being given half of a blessing before being taken from her home to a new home. She is no longer a vague 'Guardian' of an Earth jungle, who was given the gift of a Mythic (mythical beings) by the unidentified magic essence, though I do integrate her origins into this new story.

5. Once, Myrkr was unable to take on a full human form. She could only be her Hybrid self (cheetah ears, feline eyes, longer K-9s, and a tail) and try to hide it from humans.

6. I would daresay Myrkr is quite overpowered, though I take care to not overuse her abilities since there are so many after the two years I've first made her.

7. Myrkr was never meant to have a family, yet that's exactly what I did! She has a dead father and a mother, and brother. If that's not clear, only her father is dead, and for good reason.

8. I created the Cí'mehia so I could have something to call her race, which I am slowly expanding and forming in my head. The word was made up of a mix of the words "human, cheetah, life," since that was what they were when I began naming them.

I hope you enjoyed this about Myr, and since I don't know many OCs of frinds, I will just tag people who I know have an OC or two.

OwlStream
Ambay26
YourPerfectTragedy
Phantom_Inkblood
_Brokenflight_
X-LightTheNight-X
Gas_Mask_Pr0
That's only seven people, but I don't know anyone else who has OCs χD
Of you weren't tagged, feel free to do this, too!