Chapter Twenty-Nine - When 100 Comes Around...

What do you guys want me to do for my 100 follower milestone? Currently, as of June 13, 2015, I have 88 followers. Twelve to go... and it's your guy's choice! I have a few ideas, bit those aren't the limit.

Also, my Wattpad account's anniversary is coming up, June 28, 2015, so again, for 100 followers and my first year on Wattpad I'd like to do something out of the norm for me (not that I actually have a norm, but just roll with it). I miiiiight do a one-year book thing, or do a crazy tag, or anything you guys might want to see me do!

Edit: June 17
We're at 91 followers! 9 more to go guys, and if we hit that before my first Wattpad anniversary, I'll do something special of the special thing I already promised. Like, maybe an enhanced version of the options below? I'm not sure. You guys followed me, what do you want to see?
Holy StarClan... Only seven more to go!

Edit: June 21
Two more! Thank you to those who've followed me! I appreciate it so much! 98, whooo hoo! :)
Also, if we do the Q&A, if there is a question I would rather not answer, it'll get a sarcastic answer. I mean for it to be funny, not mean, and it most likely will be a reference to a game or book I like.

Edit: June 22
We hit 101! Thank you to ReynaNeedsCake for being 99th, @_thunderstar_ for being the 100th, and @StarFlame13 for being 101st! What should I do to celebrate?

∞ Q and A
∞ Milestone book
∞ Face reveal
∞ Challenge/Tag
∞ Would You Rather
∞ Other