Chapter One-Ninety-Three - Possibly Star Wars Story/Short

I've thought a longtime on this, and the past few days I did quite a bit of research. It would be during the Clone Wars, with all equipment from the era. I'm looking at possible ship models, seeing which I would prefer to have my character use. Of course, it will be a Jedi/Dark Jedi character. I also looked at some lore, and am rewatching the Clone Wars cartoon that started in 2008 for some reference and ideas, along with Timothy Zahn's books, looking especially at Mara Jade's character and drawing somewhat heavily from what role she had before the Battle of Endor. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear it. I'll probably also give some advice of my own, which so far is research. It took me at least an hour to chose what ship my character would use that has no affiliation (not using the Delta-7 Jedi starships that the cartoon and the movies use all the time) and deciding on an R2 unit, not just because I love Artoo, but because looking at the timeframe and the quality, the R2 units are actually most competent. Even with other droids, R3-R9. I have yet to figure out the outfit, but I'll probably find time and try drawing it. I already have a third lightsaber, a purple one. And oh boy, designing a shoto/lightsaber (shoto is a short bladed lightsaber) combo was hard since I tried looking at the intricacies of the lightsaber mechanics.

Not to mention looking at the entire galaxy and finding settings, battles, and problems to stick my character into. This is a big project, even if it's short, just because of how detailed every little thing is. But I'm so excited!