Chapter Sixty-Five - Ok So I Was Thinking About My "On Hold" Books...

And I was also thinking that I didn't want to have anyone reading them, caught in the flow of the short, short books, so I was thinking of temporarily unpublishing them. Now, I know a few of you will want to possibly be able to read them still, and this can be a win-win. The books I'm going to unpublish are Embersong's Prosperity And Silverstripe's Vision, and Dar'Elaraya, Thief From Elsweyr: Cold Land Thief. Like I said before, once I finish My (Twisted) Pokémon Journey, I was going to focus mainly on Dar'Elaraya, with Myrkr and Sanguine on the side as an every-other-month upload.

So the way you who has read these two books, and want to be able to reread at your leisure, just put theme in your reading lists. Any reading list. You won't be able to comment or view any existing comments, but you will be able to read it. I will also be revising my present-tense writing style for Dar'Elaraya, since that is not how I want to write anything, and also my atrocious rule-breaking use of quotes, as I had done with my Skyrim, Pokémon, and Warrior fan-fics. I will leave the books as public for exactly one month, and they are coming down temporarily for an unidentified amount of time afterwards.

If you are someone who sees this after Sept. 3, 2015, and you were one of the ones who's read it and want to still be able to read it, pm me.

Just so you guys know, when I next publish either work, they will have a new chapter with them. Dar'Elaraya will be in Goldenglow, and Silverpaw and Emberpaw... well, I haven't so much as looked at those two since March >.<

I just hope you all understand, I don't want to have people wanting more of those chapters when I haven't been working on them as 'religiously' as I have on Crystal's journey. I'm sorry...again. I've been thinking about this for a while, and at least wanted to let you guys know, and at most know your opinions.

Edit: August 16, 2015
Okay, so before I unpublish the stories, I want to make sure they keep the comments. If they don't, well, I'm not unpublishing them. This chapter was a test of that.