Chapter One-Seventy-Six - Minecraft Quest/Story and General Update

Hey, guys, how have you been?

I've been good and busy this summer, and school is going to start in two weeks. On the thirteenth of August, I completed my PMD: The World of Darkness story that is before Grovyle and the player jump backwards through time. I started hanging out with the person I have a crush on more, and I,m really glad, since I won't be able to see them as often as I normally would this year. I also am playing the game Dishonored, you may have heard of it, without Blink or any powers other than the two "enhancements" and Bone Charms. I'm on the edge of dropping my genderless-online tactic, even though a majority of you know what I am, and I may do that before the end of the year. Not that I made it that difficult...

Now, you're most likely hear for the Minecraft quest or short story that I mentioned in the title. See, I started making a Minecraft house. A legit house. But then, after making a few floors to it, I went into Creative from Survival to get Endstone and then back to Survival. I decided to make a secret magic place in the house, which the entrance to the room before it and the room itself are hidden by redstone. I started thinking, "Hey, why don't I make this a quest and have my brother do it?" Like a small adventure map. Then I thought, "Hey, I could take a picture or two of each room and update as people guess where to go and what to do based on information I tell them." Now, I will be posting these in my Minecraft book, and I might in this one, but TM,PC is so close to the limit of chapters that I don't want to waste four or five chapters on this when I have a book specifically for Minecraft.

I'd like to hear your thoughts, and I really do want to know how all of you are doing. ♪ ♪