Chapter One-Thirty-One ➳ - Another Random Tag

xX_MistyDolphin_Xx tagged me to do this, so...yeah. Go check out her tag chapter!

1. Do I like anyone? Yes. I love them very much ^_^ And no, this isn't a loophole.

2. Do they like me back? Yes! I'm lucky they do! t(^_^ )t

3. Middle name? If my first name is Charizard, and my last name 100, then my middle name would be _. ;)

4. Single or taken? Ehhh... Let's go with 'taken', shall we?

5. Last person I texted? My brother.

6. Last song I listened to? 'Path of a Kingslayer' from the The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings OST.

7. Battery percentage? I'll answer this twice. Right now, and when I'm done with the tag. 27%, and

8. Girl best friend? On Wattpad, three are PrincessInMyMind , xX_MistyDolphin_Xx , and OwlStream .

9. Guy best friend? Hm... Online I have few. Most of them are real life crazies ;)

10. OTP? Hm... Going with a Star Wars theme, I have to say I ship Luke and Mara Jade, and Leia and Han (even though I know in a few EU [expanded universe] books that is a thing.).

11. Why did I make a Wattpad account? I made this so I could read a book my friend, ℛℴ sε aka PrincessInMyMind, started writing. I also saw it as an opportunity to (eventually) start my Pokémon story that I finally named My (Twisted) Pokémon Journey. Hah, shameless self-advertising ;) jk.

12. Current lockscreen? That would be the media, peoples. Yep. Like it?

13. (MY FAVORITE NUMBER!!) Birthday? Technically, Charizard_100 was born August 10, 2010. I, however, was not, and that is not something you will know :p My Wattpad birthday is June 28, 2014 though!

*Yoda voice* Copy Misty, I will do. My Padawans, go, now. The chosen ones, you are.

OwlStream
xX_MistyDolphin_Xx (role with it, you must;))
TheAmericanWhovian
ELITE-DRAGON
Kay-S-
ClarinetWarrior
xXSplit_SkiesXx
Ambay26

oooOOOooo. Still here, are you? Very well. May the Force be with you, Padawans. (*normal* and Merry  Christmas and New Year!)