Chapter Twenty-Five - Writer's Block Update and Tag!

It's going away! Except it's still kinda has its grip on Embersong's Prosperity and Silverstripe's Vision and Dar'Elaraya, Thief From Elswyer: Cold Land Thief, unfortunately. But I'm working on a book that is made 100% by me, and not a fanfic of anything (unlike my Warriors, Skyrim, Pokèmon, and Wings of Fire fanfics). But yeah! Oh, I think I'll make a tag up, so here's that. I'm naming it the Shameless Promotion tag. Idk, never made a tag before!

✽ What is the best book you made in your opinion, outside of views, votes, ect, and why?
♢ The best book I made I think is My (Twisted) Pokèmon Journey because of how old it is and how much I've written in it.

✽ What is your favorite book that you've made, on or off of Wattpad?
♢ My favorite book is my newest one, Revak Feykro, because it is solely mine. My other books are fanfics of my favorite series.

✽ What book, of yours and one you read, would you like to recommend to people?
♢ A book(s) I would recommend to anyone is Sucked into AC (1 and 2). A book of my own I'd like to recommend is My (Twisted) Pokèmon Journey.

✽ What is your favorite book (or series) of all time (on or off Wattpad)?
♢ The Warrior Cats series atm.

Yep. Short tag is short. Now to tag the vict- I mean my friends ;3

PrincessInMyMind
xX_MistyDolphin_Xx
EarthstarEarthClan
_Brokenflight_
Tardiscat
UnderMyMask