Part 1

Third person pov:

A soft groan erupted from the dark brunettes lips as he stretched his arms up high above his head, the sound of the sheets moving filled his ears as he continued to wake his body up from its daily slumber.
He lay there and allowed his dark brown eyes to adjust to the new intrusion of light. He watched as the branches outside his window tapped and swayed from side to side, the leaves dancing with each other, fluttering and chasing the wind that passed them.

After feeling like he had procrastinated long enough, he swung the sheets off of his clothed body and swung his legs off the side, his feet falling onto the soft carpet bellow.
He thought about the day ahead of him, looking around the room all he saw was boxes and boxes full of his belongings, all taped and labelled in black pen, he was going to move in with the others today, and by others, he meant some of the closest friends he had ever made, Dream, Sapnap, Karl and Bad.
From the pictures he saw, it was a pretty nice place, five bedrooms, two bathrooms (one upstairs one downstairs) a pretty big kitchen and living room, along with a few other interesting aspects of the homes structure, even the hallways looked nice.

George couldn't wait to move in, he was so exited that morning that he didn't even have time to notice the many things that usually gave him so much dysphoria. His mind was in a happier place, thinking of all the fun things that they would do and all the cool streams they could do in the future together. He got changed and immediately started picking up the last few boxes in his room and taking them downstairs, one by one the pile just continued to grow.

-ayo? Long ass time skip because I'm lazy af? Yaaaayyyyy enjoy-

'I'm here.' He messaged Dream as he pulled up outside the house. It was an ordinary looking house, just larger. The neighbours house wasn't attached to theirs which made it look nicer, it gave it more shape. The driveway had some greenery by the door and stuff, basically your average house, but the use of the pure white colour gave it a more modern look, it looked neater.

He thanked the driver before he started to unload the truck, taking ever box out one by one once again. His head turned at the sudden slamming sound of the door being pulled open by four familiar figures, Bad was the first to run over and immediately hug George, "George! I'm so glad you got here safely!" He smiled, he pulled away and started also taking boxes out of the truck.
"Hi bad!" He smiled back, "thanks, but you don't need to help I can-"
"Shhhhh no. Nope. We are helping." He hushed, he started walking back towards the house with a few boxes, the other three passing him as they walked over here, Karl was as energetic as ever, "Goggggyyyyyyyy" he whined, "what took you so long??? How could you dare leave me alone with these losers for so long." He joked, placing his forehand against his forehead as he leaned back dramatically placing a hand over his heart.

Dream laughed at this, 'cute' George thought to himself. He hadn't seen Dream in real life before, actually, the only times he'd seen him was the picture he sent as a face reveal to them and a couple more over time. He hadn't seen any recent ones, Dream looked a little different, his hair looked neater yet still very fluffy, George wished he could see the true emerald green of his eyes glow whenever he laughed at something.

A hand on his shoulder shook him from his thoughts, "need any help?" Sapnap asked. George politely declined, he already felt bad that Bad, Karl and now Dream were doing his job for him, so he just laughed and shook his head no.

"Sweet." He muttered, patting his shoulder before heading back towards the house. Bad returned for more boxes, grabbing Sapnap by his shoulders and forcing him to turn around, guiding him back towards George and the truck. "Come on you muffin head." He sighed.
"Damn it."
"Language."

George couldn't help but chuckle at their interactions, he pulled more boxes out of the van until eventually it was empty and he thanked the driver again before they drove away back to wherever they came from.