Part 57

AYO BITCHES 100K READS WHAT-

-(A few months later idk how long the wait is sorry)-

Third person:

George had really been through it these past few weeks.

He went to the doctor and almost had a panic attack before going in, he was so scared. Luckily Dream was there, they had to travel to a hotel that was closer to the surgeon since they didn't have any close to them that specialised in ftm top surgery.

George was terrified before going in, asking a bunch of safety questions and almost crying. Dream tried his best to calm him down but he kept worrying about whether or not he would be a part of the 1/20 people who don't get given enough anaesthetic and he could feel the whole procedure.

Luckily he wasn't.

After about three hours, George finally came back out, he was absolutely loaded on meds, slurring his words and having no filter.

"Dweeaaammmmmm" he whined, using grabby hands at him, Dream already had his phone out, wanting to record George's reaction so he could show him when he had recovered from the medication. He laughed at the boys childish actions.

"Heya, Georgie. How do you feel?" He asked, smiling, proudly at the boy.

"My chest hurts..." he placed a hand on his chest, his eyes widened and he looked down, "ohmygod they stole my tiddies!" He gawked.
The doctor laughed slightly.

"Yeah George, you did it, you got the surgery" he reminded him.

George immediately started smiling, tears welling up in his eyes, "I did?" He choked.

"Yeah, you did." He brushed the hair out of his face, "and I am so proud of you. You are so brave."

George was almost crying at this point, trying to hold back his tears, "I love you so much Dream" he sniffled.

"I love you more, Georgie" he beamed.

The next few weeks were spent in the hotel, George woke up the next day and his chest ached, the tight bandages weren't helping. It was so much tighter than he ever got from binding, like the binder to end all binders.

"Agghhhhhhh" he groaned, covering his face with a pillow, "why does it hurt so much???" He complained.

"You can do this George!" A voice called, Karl, Dream had put the whole house on a group call,
"Yeah man! You got this!" Quackity added through Sapnaps phone,
"It'll all me over soon buddy, you are doing great." Sapnap spoke.
"I have something to give you when you get back" Bad announced, "you're going to love it I promise!"

"Thanks guys. Your support really means a lot to me." He smiled.

They spoke almost every day, constantly checking in either through George's phone or Dreams if he was resting.
The bandages were tight, and he also had a drain, it pierced his skin under his bandages and drained the unneeded liquids into two bottles at his sides, Dream was very helpful and helped him change them whenever he needed to.

He couldn't reach for things, he couldn't shower, he couldn't lay on his side or cuddle with Dream, he wasn't allowed to do so many things he usually had no problem doing.

He kept checking in with the doctor, and eventually after 2 weeks of struggling he got his bandages taken off to look at how it was going, they managed to get them off early after the tightness caused George to vomit repeatedly.

After 4 weeks, he was almost fully healed. He still wasn't allowed to do some things yet, but he didn't feel that tightness anymore.

And he couldn't wait to get home.