Part 55

For those of you that have mentioned it, I don't describe foods for a reason and just write "foods" or a plain food like pasta.
I do this because mentions of meals can make people feel uncomfortable, especially when described.

Third person:

"I did it..." the brunette stared at the number, eyes wide in disbelief, he laughed, "i did it! I fuckin did it!" He was almost jumping for joy, he had actually done it. He took his phone with him and bolted down the stairs to see Dream with a glass, "DREAM DREAM" he chanted, unable to control his energy, "I DID IT!"

The taller was very confused as to what it was that he did, he raised a confused brow, "did... did what?"

The brunette opened his phone again back to the original screen, the other put his glass down and took the phone from him to take a closer look.

"... holy shit" he laughed, his face of confusion turning into one of proudness. He was so happy for him, "holy shit you actually did it, wow. George I'm so happy for you, this is huge!" He celebrated, giving the phone back.

"Thank you" he smiled, "it's kind of scary so I was hoping that I would be prepared by the time I had reached my goal" he confessed.

"And how do you feel now that you have?" He questioned.

"Uhm. Scared still, but also exited. Mostly scared..."

"And that's perfectly okay." Dream added on, "because it is a scary thing, but I'm sure you will be fine. You've done a lot of research on it right?" George nodded, "then you know how it works, you should be fine."

"I guess..." he muttered, "still scary though."

"But worth it." Dream reminded.

"But worth it." George repeated, smiling uncontrollably.

He had finally done it. He had reached his goal. He had saved up $10,000 slowly over his streaming career, and now he felt ready.

He was going to remove what was wrongfully placed.