Part 32

Guys I love just waking up to ur amazing hilariously funny comments ty.
I also love the ones where you cry 👹👹

It means I've exceeded my expectations.

Third person:
After comforting George, they decided to go to bed. George almost immediately fell asleep, but Dream stayed awake a little longer, trying to process what happened.
He couldn't stop thinking about George, he couldn't stop thinking about everything he's been through and he wasn't there to help him.
But one thing sprung to mind that he didn't pay very much attention to earlier.

'Who is the she he keeps mentioning?' He questioned, remembering what George had said earlier. He mentioned someone, he never got a name or anything just a simple pronoun.
'Should I ask him?' He asked himself, 'I don't want to re-open old wounds... he didn't seem to like her...' he stated.
He looked down at the sleeping George next to him, 'I'm not going to push him.' He smiled.

After that, he decided not to think too much about it and just go to sleep.

-oogly boogly time skipperoony-

George woke up to an unusually dark room, 'what time is it?' He thought as he rubbed the sleepy dust from his eyes.
He wriggled out of Dreams grasp to check the time on his digital clock, '4:56?! Why am I up so early?' He frowned. This was an unusual occurrence for him, 'maybe it's because I went to sleep early? No... no that's not right. I've slept earlier than that and still woken up late.' He reminded, it was so strange.

He lay back down and looked at his sleeping boyfriend, he admired his features, hearing his soft snores. He never really payed attention to the males attractive face up close, never really getting a chance.
He blushed at his own thoughts.
'He's so cute.'

He decided to just try and go to sleep, but didn't succeed, somehow he wasn't tired yet also craving sleep. So he just lay there, staring at the ceiling and thinking about things to make time try and speed up, hoping at some point he might drift off.

But after half an hour of trying, it didn't work.
He gave up fairly quickly with trying to sleep after that, so he rolled over and grabbed his phone, he started scrolling through Twitter.

Comments about his 'feminine features' which his followers somehow found attractive made him slightly self-conscious,
but seeing the many pieces of fanart that people made of him and Dream always brought a small smile to his face, quickly scrolling past spicy ones embarrassed, but admiring the cute ones.

At around 6:27, George heard the front door open and close, it echoed throughout the silent house. 'What the-' he had no idea who would be out this early.
He crawled out of the covers and round Dream to get out of the bed, he used his phone torch to guide him to the door and then walk to the stairs.

He heard muttering coming from the kitchen, whoever it was sounded upset and annoyed.
He silently tip-toed down the stairs, cautious incase it was actually an intruder. (Sussy imposter noises)

"Bad?"

The male turned to face George, tears stained his face and he was fumbling with his bag at the island, "George??" He whisper yelled, "what are you doing up??" He asked, very confused. He hoped everyone would be asleep at this time so he could just sneak in.

George immediately noticed the other males shaking hands and drained appearance, "Bad, what happened? Are you okay?" The brunette asked, trotting down the last few steps and making his way over to Bad.

"It's a long story..." he started, he really needed to talk about it with someone.

"I'm here to listen, Bad." George stated, turning the kitchen light on and turning his phone camera off.

George sat on one of the island stools, gesturing for Bad to sit beside him.
The other sighed, wiping away his stray tears, "so basically what happened was-"

Haha
See y'all after school 👹💅
Enjoy my hangercliff