Part 5

-Time skip a few days later-

Triggers:
-mentions of injections
-mentions of self harm
-scars
-mentions of starving
-dysphoria

George's pov:
I rushed to grab my things, I completely forgot I had a meeting with my gender councillor today, I need to see them at least twice a year to check my testosterone levels and stuff to see if I need to change doses at any time.
I put my shoes on and suddenly remembered one very vital detail.
I can't drive.
The closest bus stop to us was a 20 minute walk away but the bus doesn't even go to the stop I need. I could call a cab? No that's scary. I hate the thought of a stranger driving me somewhere.
I looked at the time, 'fuck it.' I thought.
"SAPNAP!" I yelled, echoing through the hole house, I could hear each thud of the steps till Sapnap along with his two boyfriends appeared to see what was happening, "what's up?" He asked.

"Do you think you can drive me somewhere? I'm in a bit of a hurry and I can't get the bus." He looked at his boyfriends who just shrugged and nodded in approval.
"Yeah sure let's go!" He grabbed his keys and we left, "don't miss me too much" he kissed Karl and Quackity on the cheek before closing the door and we headed to the car.

I put the place into google maps, the feminine voice telling us which ways to go. "So where are we going?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the road.
"Doctors appointment." I answered.
He peered over at me a bit, I could physically feel his worried eyes on me for a moment, "why? Are you alright?" He asked nervously.
"Yeah I'm fine, just a check up. I need to go at least twice a year and I completely forgot about it." I explained.
"I see." He hummed, "how come?"

'Hmmm now how do I answer this one without giving it away?' I thought to myself. "Uhmmmmm not sure, just incase probably?"

"Incase of what?"

'Damn it you're making lying really hard.' I mentally face palmed.
"Incase of like..." I thought for a moment, "dosage changes." I gave up. 'I don't have to tell him I'm trans, I can just tell him I take medication right? Like I told Bad.'

"Dosages?" He asked, "like medication and stuff?"

"Yep, just some medication checks."

"Ohhh I see. Sorry if I asked too many questions. Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah don't worry about it, it's nothing serious." I shrugged.
He didn't really seem satisfied with my answer, but continued to drive knowing that if it were important or life threatening, then I would tell him.

After about half an hour, we arrived at the gender clinic, luckily there wasn't a huge sign that spelt 'gender clinic to help with gender identity because your friend here is a trans man' so I got out the car, "it will take about half an hour, would you mind waiting out here? If not that's fine."

"Yeah man I'll wait don't worry. Have fun." He laughed.

I went inside the building and checked in, it only took a few minutes for my doctor to arrive. He led me to the usual room and sat on a chair, I sat on the opposite one.
He took out his iconic clipboard.

"Good morning George how have you been?" He asked me.

"Good."

"Have you been taking your testosterone the days you are supposed to?"

"Yes"

"Has anything changed? Still the same effects?" He asked.

"Yes."
'God I hate how doctors ask questions and stuff, I don't know why, it's like they think I'm a sensitive child.' I thought, 'but I guess that makes sense, some people could be delicate around this topic. It just makes me feel really uncomfortable for some reason.'