Part 39

Ayo ya boys takin a day off school.
Expect chapters.
(Pro life tip= don't drink plant food).

Haha anyway-

Third person:
George and Dream brought all the things into the kitchen and set them down, it had taken them a little longer to get back than the time it took to get there due to traffic, but they left reasonably early after watching the sun rising.
"Ughhhh I'm so tired" George whined. Dream laughed at this, "George, we hiked downhill this time, and after that we were in a car the whole time."
"That doesn't matter." The brunette protested, "I'm still tired."
"You slept in the car" the taller smirked.
"Pish posh." George swatted the air, making them both laugh.

"Hey guys" Sapnap came down the stairs, "how was it?" He asked.
"Amazing!" George beamed. The dirty blonde smiled proudly at this.
"That's great" Sapnap responded, "hey. Did Quackity ever message you guys about anything while you were out?"
George raised a brow, "no?" He answered, "even if he did, he could've deleted it without me seeing since we had no service." He added, "why? What's up?"
"Ah. Nothing, thanks guys." He disappeared back up stairs.

Dream and George exchanged a confused glance before inevitably smiling at eachother, George pulled the tallers face close and kissed him, "thank you" he smiled.
"Hm?" Dream hummed, pulling him closer, "for what?"
"The date, best date I've ever been on" he giggled, kissing him again.
"George that's the only date you've ever had." The taller grinned, resting his forehead against George's.

The brunette giggled, "and no date will ever be better."
"Oh?" He questioned, rubbing the smallers jaw. With his thumb, "is that a challenge?"
"Only if you want it to be" he smirked.
"Ohh~ I see" he kissed George's cheek, "I accept your challenge." He stated, "and I will definitely succeed."
"Only if your date beats mine."
"Oh?" He asked.
"Yup. You're already 2 weeks behind looser." He smiled innocently.
"Damn okay." He chuckled, "I see how it is." He let go and George and walked out the room.

"Heeyyy where are you going???" George pouted.

"I'm going to win!" He yelled from another room.

Short chapter. soz. will be back. expect more.

Also

Hello-WtfWattpad fix yo appThere's a mistake

Hello-
Wtf
Wattpad fix yo app
There's a mistake