Part 4

Trigger warning:
Needles
Taking a shot/injection
Mentions of aching/pain

George pov:
I groaned loudly as the beeping from my phone rang throughout my ear, I blindly reached around for my phone and turned off the alarm I had set.

'9:00 get up idiot.' It read. God I really am an idiot, why the hell would I want to wake up this early? (me writing this at 7am like 🥱😑)
I flung the warm covers off of my body and vacated the comfort of my bed sheets.

I took off my huge hoodie and pulled on my binder before walking over to the drawer, I was only wearing shorts and a binder since my injections go in my hip.

I took a needle and vile before heading to the upstairs shared bathroom, I locked the door before sitting on the wall of the bathtub.
I preferred to do it in bathrooms, it's just safer and more comforting to me.

I prepared the Testosterone in the needle, checking I had done it correctly multiple times.
I took a deep breath in, my leg starting to bounce up and down uncontrollably. I was starting to over think it.

I pinched the tummy fat just above the front of my hip, and pointed the end of the needle at it. "Come on. It's just the same shot you take every 2-3 weeks. It's not that hard." I pep talked myself, I tried again but the lack of confidence just made me hand shake, "god damn it just inject yourself" I laughed at my own bodies stupidity, "just.. okay 1." I relaxed my body, "2" I took a deep breath and rearranged the positions on my hands and needle, "3!" I pushed the needle into my skin.

And just like every other time it didn't hurt half as much as my brain exaggerated, I squeezed the hormones in and took the needle back out.
I placed it down in the sink, and started to massage the area that I injected so it didn't ache as much or lump.

I put on the long sleeved shirt I brought in with me to hide my binder when I made my way back to my room after cleaning the needle.
I put them back in the drawer and checked my phone, 9;30. It took my 30 minutes just to do that.

I quickly put on some jeans and headed downstairs, "George?" I heard a voice behind me, I turned around to see Bad at the top of the stairs, he looked half asleep, rubbing his eyes as he squinted at me.

"Oh hey Bad, why are you up so early?" I asked.

He plodded down the stairs, "I was about to ask you the same thing, you're never up this early. Plus you were up and about being quite loud this morning, you muffin head."

"Oh. Sorry for waking you." I frowned, "didn't realise I was being loud, sorry."

"Nono it's alright." He smiled weakly, he sat down at the island and crossed his arms, laying his head in the little arm nest he created, "why are you up then?"

"Oh Quackity is going to be here at like 10 ish. So I wanted to do some stuff before he got here." I explained, "oh right the rules, I forgot to message everyone." I quickly opened the group chat, 'Quackity will be here at 10' I wrote. Everyone was asleep so they didn't respond.

"George can I ask you something?" Bad asked nervously, his head still in his arms.

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

"Um, I wasn't going to ask but I'm just curious. I heard you in the bathroom? The bathroom is next to my room, so when I heard you speed walk in there I wanted to check that you were alright so I opened my door a little and heard you talking to yourself." He explained, my eyes widened a little in shock, "I-I promise I didn't mean to pry, and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, and I promise I won't tell anyone what I heard since it's private. I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you ever want to talk about it." He finished, lifting his head for the last part and looking at me with tired eyes.