Part 29

Mans just gone to counselling😎
Yoyoyo 16k reads tyty

This chapter is a side chapter of what Quackity and Karl baked for Sapnap a few chapters ago.
So this is before George and Dream talked and Sapnap and Dream made up blah blah all that jazz.

Third person:

Since the whole incident with Dream, Sapnap hasn't really been acting himself, it was obvious that he felt really guilty about the whole thing.
He was also embarrassed, nobody had ever seen him cry before, he hadn't cried in so long and he hoped his boyfriends didn't think any less of him now.

Of course though, the other two didn't care about that, but they had noticed he was not feeling too swagger today so they decided they should make him something.
"Stay here, don't come in the kitchen!" Karl squealed excitedly as he ran out of Sapnaps room.
"Huh? Why?" The brunette questioned suspiciously.
"It's a surprise." Quackity beamed.

That wasn't a gud sign.

The two ran down the stairs and immediately pulled out a recipe book from the shelf.
"Ok ok ok what should we make?" Karl clapped bouncing up and down.
"Hmmm..." Quackity hummed as he traced his index finger down the list of goodies, "we can make something sweet?"
"Yes! Oh let's make cake!" He pleaded.
"Nono I don't think he have enough ingredients for that. Plus cake is sickly, we should make something smaller and more simple..." he denied.

They both thought for a moment, as if their brains were connected they looked at eachother immediately, "cookies".

The brain cell sharing duo scanned the book for a recipe and ran around the kitchen grabbing ingredients and tools, laying them on the counter.
"Right. What do we need first?" Quackity stood proudly looking at the ingredients they hadn't even opened yet.

Both of them took it in turns to weigh and mix ingredients, messing around and slipping caused dough to fly out everywhere, they realised the mix didn't look right and realised they were looking at the wrong recipe, so they scrapped the accidentally made chilli and started over, different ingredients flying everywhere, being thrown, packets popping, slipping and tripping.

It was a mess.

George came down at one point, almost immediately regretting it and heading back upstairs after offering to help clean, taking some food with him.

After putting the cookies in the preheated oven, surprisingly the only part of the process that went well, both boys crouched by the oven and watched them slowly cook in the orange hue of the heat.
"OH!" Karl suddenly exclaimed, making the noirette jolt in surprise, "we should make icing and paint his minecraft avatar fire logo thingy on it." He stated, his eyes lighting up.
"Yessss that's amazing! I'll google how to make icing, you get the food dye." He ordered.

Once again the two were off getting ingredients and recipes, meeting again with everything ready and made a dark red, bright red, orange and yellow icing.
The oven timer went off and they snatched the cookies from the oven like a wig and immediately started putting icing on them.

Both the fact they were using spoons, and the fact that they didn't wait for the cookies to cool down first, made it a huge mess, unable to sit and just melting more, it didn't look at all like the logo, but close enough they guessed.

They cleaned.
It was magical.
A rare sight to behold that would shake the world to its core if I explained it in any detail.
They just did.
And it was spotless.

They put the cookies on a plate and gigglechamped as they scurried up the stairs.

They barged into Sapnaps room, surprising the taller.
"SAPPYYYYYY~" Karl sang, "WE MADE THESE FOR YOU!" He gestured to the plate of freshly well baked cookies on the plate that Quackity was holding.

Sapnap awed at them and they brought him the plate, he happily took the plate and teared up, a sniffle escaping him as he spoke, "is that my minecraft skins fire shirt logo?" He asked in a squeeky tone, grateful for the gift.

God knows how he managed to identify the disfigured gloops of icing that was messy and melted, maybe they all just shared a singular brain cell. They all had a cookie each.

And they tasted awful, they had a hint of... chilli? It was odd. And the icing was weird, the cookies were lumpy and not properly stirred.
But none of them said anything about it and decided to continue complimenting each other.

Sapnap still ate the rest just because they made them for him.