Part 40

Wooooowwww 40 chapters already? What is happening yall.
40K READS GUYS TY

Triggers:
-mentions of self harm
-transphobia
-yelling/cussing
-catcalls
-harassment
-panic attack

Yaaayyyyy :') *le sobs*
Hehehe now *cracks knuckles* where were we?

Third person pov:
"Didn't you say there was a corner store close by?" George asked, his bandages were cheap and already falling apart, he needed some new ones.
Dream kept his attention on his computer screen, "yep. You know where the park is?" He asked.
"Yeah we drove past it a few times" he responded, grabbing some cash and a jacket.
"Yep. Just round the corner from that, once you're their you can't miss it, I promise." He explained, "need me to come with?" He offered.
"Nono I'm good" George smiled, not wanting to alarm the other by buying medical stuff infront of him, "I'll be back soon." He stated before leaving.

He went downstairs and out the front door, it was a really nice day so why not walk? He crossed the road to a path that he knew led in the direction of the park, not many cars came past, it was a quiet neighbourhood as far as he knew, plus there weren't many houses where they lived, so there was a lot more nature around.
The path led to a forest like area, just a small woods to be fair, he just kept following the path and enjoyed the scenery.
Even though it was a nice day, the weather was not as delightful.
The cold air pinched at his skin and made him shake, but he preferred cold over hot any day.

He pulled his hood up over his head and put his hands in his pockets as he exited the woodland area, he could see a few people scattered around the field, some parents with their kids and others were groups of (presumably) friends, gathered around a park area in the middle.

He jolted at a surprising noise next to him, but kept walking knowing full well it was someone whistling, he didn't want to asssume it was at him but none the less it made him uncomfortable.

"Haha" he heard an unfamiliar voice laugh, "what? Is that your boyfriend or something?" He asked the guy next to him.

George was convinced they were talking about him, but decided it was probably just his anxiety telling him that.

"Huh?? I thought she was a girl?" The other denied, presumably the one who whistled.

"No way man, did you see his face?"
"No? But just looked at her, she's obviously a girl. Ya know? The way she's walkin and stuff." He protested.
"Oohhhh~ yeah I see it now."

Their voices seemed to get closer, George's mind was racing just trying to ignore them. Were they talking about him? Surely not. Right?

"Hey you!" One of them yelled, "you're a girl right?" Both of them snickering after.
George decided it was best to ignore them, any form of interaction could only make things worse in his head.
"Hello?? Are you deaf or something, bitch?" The other spat.

George continued to ignore them. Praying that they weren't talking about him, he was denying the fact that he was the only person they could be talking to so not to have a dysphoric breakdown.
He didn't feel like crying, he just felt scared.
He kept walking at a steady pace, thinking that if he sped up or ran, that they would only feel more encouraged to follow.

"Oi!" They sounded so close, "are you a boy or a girl then? My friend here thinks your a lad." George could hear his footsteps, he was so close.
He hated confrontation.

"Hello??" He laughed, he wrapped an arm around George's neck, resting it on his shoulders, "because you haven't answered, I'm just going to assume you're an 'it'" he teased.
George felt sick.
This stranger was touching him, he just wanted them to leave.