Part 33

STOP YELLING AT ME IM TAKIN A SHIT!
I'll write the chapter now jeez.
Calm yo tiddies.

Third person:
"So basically what happened was," he started, "well," he struggled, "so I might maybe possibly slightly could have itty bitty tiny little feelings for Skeppy." He exaggerated.
"Yeah, Bad we know." George deadpanned, wanting him to get to the point already.

"Ah, yeah... sorry..." he fidgeted with his fingers, the look on his face making George regret his earlier words, unaware of how his words would affect him.

"So what happened?" George asked gently, acknowledging that Bad wasn't in a very positive mind set right now.

"Um... he might have confessed his feelings for me? I think?" He vaguely explained, his hand gestures expressing his confusion.

"Isn't that a good thing?" George questioned.

"Yes! No- I mean. Yes? But also no?" He stumbled over his own words, "I um. I kind of just left when he told me."

George's jaw fell, "why?!"

"I couldn't handle the pressure, George!" He whisper yelled, not wanting everyone else to hear, "I don't want to be in a relationship right now... well I do but I also- I can't. I just can't, George." He frowned.

George remembered the day when Dream confessed and the brunette did the exact same thing, maybe he could actually help Bad?

"Elaborate?" George asked, repositioning himself in his chair, determined to help the other.

"I want to be with Skeppy, so much. I really do, a lot. It's something I've wanted for a while, I really really like him." He smiled softly as he spoke about the male, his smile slipped back into a frown, "but I... I have a lot of insecurities and stuff that he doesn't know about, a lot of mental stuff I don't want him to have to deal with." He explained, "and what if he sees those things about me that I hate and hates them too? I mean why even get in a relationship if it's just going to end."

"Because you enjoy it while it lasts." George spoke, a bit surprised by his own words.

Bad paused, opening his mouth to retaliate only for him to close it again in thought.

"Bad, if you like Skeppy, you should be with him. Regardless of the mental baggage." He stated (Wilbur soot?), "and if Skeppy really likes you like he said, then he likes you for you and won't see you any differently for your insecurities." He continued, slipping into the words Sapnap and Dream had told him, basing his advice off of his own experience, making him smile at the thought of Dreams kindness.

"But what if I tell him and he does care?"

"He should care." George agreed, "because he cares about you and it's clearly something causing you distress." He pointed out.

"No. I mean, what if he doesn't like me after realising theres stuff wrong with me." He frowned.

"Then he's not fucking worth it." He swore.

"Language, you muffin head." Bad sadly chuckled.

"Sorry sorry," he held his hands up in surrender, "but, Bad, I'm serious. You are amazing and any guy or girl or other or whatever would be the luckiest person alive to call you their boyfriend." He stated, making Bad smile a little, "and if Skeppy can't love every part of you, your good and your bad, then he's a huge dickhead and it's his loss."

"Language!" He whined.

George chuckled, "yeah yeah, just talk to him alright? I'm sure that whatever your dealing with, he'll help you with it the best he can." He beamed.

Bad thought for a moment about the brunettes truthful words, "I guess your right..." he muttered, "George, since when were you so smart when it came to relationship advice??" He whined.

"Actually, the same thing happened to me and Dream a few weeks ago."

"Really??" He gasped, "what did you do? How did YOU fix it?" He asked.

"I panicked at first, but I talked to Sapnap about it and he told me to talk to Dream, and I'm glad he did, they were both very supportive." He beamed.

Bad awed, "I'm so happy for you, George" he cooed, "I'm guessing you two are together now then?"

"Yes. And he completely accepts me for being," he paused for a moment, Bad was the only one that didn't know yet, but he is so caring and accepting that George actually wanted to tell him, he felt bad he was the last one to know, "that I'm trans."

Bads jaw dropped, "no way!" He whisper cheered, "George I'm so proud of you! Thank you for telling me" he smiled, "wow, you look so masculine I never would've guessed. I'm glad Dream accepts you."

"I am too." George smiled back.

They sat in silence for a moment until Bad let out a sigh and grabbed his bag, "I'm going to go and talk to Skeppy." He laughed anxiously.

"You got this bad!" George whisper cheered, "remember. It's all going to be fine." He reassured.

"Thanks George," he unlocked the door, "see you later." He stepped out and closed the door behind him.

George admired Bads bravery, hoping everything between him and Skeppy would turn out alright.
But it wasn't as simple as his and Dreams confessions.
Not everything can be solved with another persons experience.