Part 21

Yoooo guys tysm! I just woke up and it shot from 2k to 5k reads.
I also awoke to see all the comments I received, I'm really glad you guys are enjoying this so far :))) I try and update at least 1-2 times a day Cus I have nothing better to do.

Happy Halloween.

Third person pov:

Nobody had spoken to eachother since yesterday's ✨bickering✨ except for Sapnap and his boyfriends who were still conforming him after those events, he was in a very anxious state, and needed a lot of love and support from the other two.

That night, Dream slept in his own bed, and he didn't even try to speak to George. He felt like everyone was against him, and since George had spoken to Sapnap, he probably was too.
He didn't want to make him sad, he wanted to do the opposite, and now he's worried that the shorter hates him.

The house was unusually quiet, if you listen close enough, you could make out the faint hum of the fridge or another household appliance along with the occasional footsteps around the house.

George lay curled in his sheets, just listening to the tapping of branches against the glass of his window, creating dim shadows on his wall. He didn't feel like getting out of bed today.
He couldn't stop thinking about the fight.
He had already forgiven Sapnap, of course he had, first chance he got in fact, he knew Sapnap was not in the wrong.

But Dream.
Something was wrong with him.
He never usually gets so ticked off over something so small.
George wanted to go and talk to him, but he was scared. After seeing Dream yesterday? He didn't know what to do, he had never seen him so angry and the look on his face, his tone, it all just scared him.
George decided it would just be best to give Dream some time. He obviously wasn't in a very good mood and he was worried he would make it worse.
He was worried he would snap at him.

George's heart ached at this. He didn't want to be scared of Dream, but yelling did not bring back a lot of happy memories.

(I left for a few hours and came back to 6k views ty)

The brunette felt overwhelmed, so much had happened in the past week, he had come out, got a boyfriend and witnessed/ possibly caused a fight all within the span of a week. Actually, less than a week. A few days really.
He hasn't really had time to process it all, everything was happening so quickly.

As he lay in bed all he wanted to do was hug, Dream. He didn't want to process it all, he just wanted to feel the Eurphoria that Dream always gave him.
But he knew that wouldn't be a good idea.
Although it was all just an overreaction and the situation wasn't actually that serious, George still assumed that Dream needed some space.

As he lay in his bed thinking about his past few interesting, drama filled days. He desperately longed the familiar touch of the dirty blondes arms around him, the heat of his embrace as he lay beside him. But he knew he just had to be patient with him.
Regardless of Dreams reasons, George had to be stern, he would avoid all these types of activities with Dream until after he apologised to Sapnap.

George longed for Dreams supportive and masculine compliments, the sinking feeling starting to lingering like a puddle of self doing just waiting for the rain of a storm to enlarge it.
He might even drown.
He just lay in bed and waited for it to come, afraid to leave his room and come face to face with the dirty blonde. 'He just needs some space.' He repetitively reminded himself.

Meanwhile, said boy also lay in his bed, he didn't feel like getting up today, he felt heavy and discombobulated (inlove with that word).
He craved the comforting embrace of the smaller brunette, he wished to be able to wake up to the smell of his 355ml bottle of 2in1 formula Dove men+care fortifying shampoo+conditioner thick and strong with caffeine+calcium [strengthens and recharges hair vigor] scent in the hair of the boy he longed to hold.
But after the way he lashed out at Sapnap infront of him, he disappeared and didn't speak to him.
Was he mad?
That's all he could ask himself. Remembering the way Sapnap left, maybe he did go a bit far. After he started shouting, he just couldn't stop.
'He just needs space' he told himself. Hoping the brunette would turn up at his door with that adorable smile on his face.

But both boys assumed the other needed space, but both desperately wanted to be with the other in that moment.

The whole day, those two never left their rooms, Karl and Quackity wanted to go and cheer up George but Sapnap told them they should leave him alone for a while.
Sapnap assumed they both needed some time, they probably wanted to be alone.

No matter how much it seemed that way, neither of them wanted that.

Bruh I was gunna post yesterday but then I fell asleep while writing skr skr bruh moment and then I woke up and went to school and now I'm back and I wrote WORDS and ive had a lot of sugar from trick or treating even tho I'm 16 Cus like pfff never too old to trick or treat silly Billy and then I drew a dancing fish w a human body and a sword.
What a day.