Part 7

George's pov:
I felt trapped, enclosed in a tight space, this would usually distress me but somehow I felt safer than ever.
But of course I had just woken up and was a little confused. I felt a hand on the back of my head and one on my back attached to the arm across my waist. I inhaled a familiar scent of Lenor family pack spring awakening scented laundry detergent that lasts 38 washes. (Hah you fools thought I would say ✨lavender✨ or something).

All the thoughts of yesterday's events flooded into my mind, 'oh my god I just fell asleep hugging dream' I felt all the heat rush to my face, 'ahhhhh' I mentally screamed. 'God this is so awkward what do I do??'

I didn't realising that I was shuffling around, my movements woke up the other.
"Oh." He stuttered, "u-m I'm sorry" he laughed nervously, he let go and sat up.
"It's... its okay, it was my fault anyway." I apologised, also sitting up. A sudden pang shot through my chest, I hunched over and grabbed the pained area, "shit shit shit" I cussed.
"Woah hey is everything okay??" Dream asked.
I took a few deep breaths as the pain subsided, 'I slept in my fucking binder' I mentally slapped myself.

"Please leave." I ordered, still holding my pained ribs tightly.
"Wha-"
"Please." I winced in pain, "I'll talk to you later just go for a second. I'll be fine."

Dream reluctantly left and I immediately pulled my binder off over my head, "ah, fuck" I sighed, the tightness of my chest disappearing.
I pulled on my oversized hoodie and rubbed my aching ribs, "bruuhhhhhh" I sighed.

I made my way over to the door, "you still there?" I asked. "Yeah." A voice murmured from the other side of the door. I opened it to reveal a very scared looking dream, "hey Dream what's up?" I joked.
"Are you serious right now??" He rubbed the bridge of his nose trying not to laugh, "George!" His hands gestured towards me, "are you okay?? What just happened??"

"Pshhh dont even worry about it." I shooed, "let's go get breakfast." I walked past and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and looked at the clock, 'huh we missed dinner I guess' I thought. I noted something yellow out of the corner of my eye, sticky note. I picked it up,

'sapnap, karl and quackity went out, I'm at Skeppys. Don't burn the house down :)
-Bad'

"Everyone else isn't home." I announced to the man coming downstairs.
"Okay, I'll make us something." He smiled.
"Thanks" I returned the smile.
I sit down on a stool at the island and I hear my phone buzz, I take out my phone as Dream passes me a glass of water, "thanks"
I take a sip as I open the message, as I was swallowing I saw the message, making me almost choke on my water, I coughed.

Sapnap sent a photo of me and Dream, he must have come in whilst we were asleep. The picture showed me asleep, curled up with my arms wrapped around Dream, my legs tangled with his. He had one arm around my waist, the his other hand protectively holding my head against his chest as if he was scared to let me go, like I would disappear.
I looked up at the dirty blonde, smiling to myself at the thought. Discretely I saved the photo to my camera roll.

George: 🖕

Sapnap: ;))