Part 42

WDYM I HAVEN'T UPDATED TODAY?? You're lying.
Hush.

Triggers
-implied SH
-mentions of SH

George's pov:
'Why would I do that? I'm so fucking pathetic, cutting myself over such a small thing. I hated being called a girl and she but it's stupid to cut myself over.' I swore, wrapping my arms in bandages, 'I'm so pathetic' I sighed.

I still don't understand why I went through with it, what made me do it.
It's like a rush, encouraging you to do something wrong, it's like all reason flies out the window and only the negatives remain, but somehow they are now positives since you have nothing to compare them to.

I looked down at my arms, the blood soaking through my new bandages, 'I really went overboard huh?' I thought, I couldn't quite remember most of it, somehow it's just a blur now.
You never regret it till it's already too late.

I cleaned the red stains off of the sides of the sink and flushed the once white tissues down the toilet before opening the door.
"Oh, hey Georgie" Dream greeted.
I squinted at him suspiciously, "so what, are you like stalking me now?" I joked.

"Oh shut up, you" he rolled his eyes playfully, "I was on my way to find you because you left your phone downstairs and someone called you." He stated, passing me the phone.

"Huh? Who was it?" I questioned.

"Some bitch named Isabella" he scoffed, I froze at the name 'no way', "she had the wrong number clearly, she called thinking you were Olivia or something, when I tried to correct her she was very rude to me" he complained.

'No. It's a different Isabella right?' I questioned, 'no don't be stupid. It's gotta be her, god damn it just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse this bitch gets my number' I looked at my phone, 'wait what did she say to Dream? He looks upset. Maybe she said something about me? God I hope not. Please tell me it's a different Isabella.'

"George? You okay?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.
I slipped away from his grasp, to be honest I was still a little shaken from earlier and I didn't want any physical affection right now, "don't worry about it" I stated, dodging around him and walking to my room.
"But I will, you're clearly upset, you have been since you came home," he followed me, "George I'm always here if you want to talk about it-" Dream cut himself off when he grabbed my arm gently but I winced and pulled away, "hey is you're arm okay? What happened?" He asked, clearly worried, he took his hand away so not to hurt me.

This is exactly what I didn't want. 'Shit' is all I could think. My day just keeps getting worse Huh? That's not fair. First those guys, then the dysphoria and relapse, then the call and now this? What the actual hell is happening today??!!

"I'm fine, Dream." I lied, turning back away and walking to my room. I closed the door behind me, leaving Dream outside.
"Bruuuhhhhhhh" I quietly groaned into my hands under my breath.
Now Dream was probably worried, he could never know about my unhealthy habits, I don't want that look of pity that everyone that knew always gave me, the way they change their tone towards me as if I was a delicate child.

I hate change.
Especially pity change.

Dreams pov:
-(earlier)-
George went upstairs, I noticed he was acting kind of off since he got back home, something was on his mind but I couldn't figure out what, I didn't want to interrogate him about it, I know how much he hates feeling pressured.

Not long after he left, I heard something vibrate against the table (shut up and go to horny jail idiots) I turned to see George's phone, the light was on and it was shaking, someone was calling him.
'I can't believe he remembered his bag but not his phone' I chuckled.
I looked at the ID, it was just a number, it wasn't saved to his contacts.

Everyone says not to answer calls when it's just a number, but since George was busy and it could be important, I thought why the hell not.
I clicked answer and pulled the phone up next to my ear, "hello, George is busy right now, I can pass on the message if you'd like?" I teased, trying to sound like a receptionist.

"Who the fuck is this?" A girls voice swore.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." She scoffed, "just give the phone to Olivia, please."

"Who?"

"O-l-i-v-i-a" she spelled out, "give the phone to her, I think she accidentally blocked me again."

"Um... I don't know anyone called... Olivia??" I stated, confused, "this is George's phone. I think you have the wrong number." I informed her.

She just rudely laughed at me, "George huh? Stupid girl still playing these games?" She asked, I was so confused, "give the phone back to George then" she commanded, saying George in a dragged out irritated tone.

"He's busy and this isn't Olivias phone" I repeated.

She scoffed, "ugh, whatever." She hung up.

"What the fuck?" I questioned, placing his phone back in the counter.
I was just so so confused.
'I would tell him when he's done, but if he takes long then I'll just go find him.' I decided.
'What a strange conversation'