Part 16

Real quick. Thanks for 1K views! I only had like 800 this morning tf 🧍
Tysm

(The next day)
Dreams pov:
I gently guided the brunettes hair out of his face, his expressions scrunching as the touch, this made me want to chuckle but I held it in so not to wake up the other.
I continued to lay next to him, scanning over all of his perfect features.

I would never say it to the boy out loud, but the feminine aspects of his face weren't bad to me. It would probably upset him, reminding him of his feminine features, but I think his long eyelashes really complimented his face.
I think he is very pretty, but in a very handsome way.

I continued to admire the brunette currently sleeping in my oversized merch, he had felt comfortable enough to take off his binder last night which didn't take much convincing. He had told me the dangers, and I was not going to let him risk his health.
'God, I need to keep a closer eye on him' I concluded, seeing that George somehow got away with all of this for so long, being trans and lying to keep it a secret made it easier for him to get away with it and come up with things, not that I thought he'd lie to me, more that he knew how to get around important things.

I was forced back into reality from my thoughts as the sound of muffled groaning alerted me to the waking of the smaller, he shuffled foward slightly and wrapped his arms around my waist making my face heat up, 'oh my god he's so cute' this boy always found a way to tug at my heart strings even whilst asleep.

A muffled hum vibrated against my chest as the boy stretched his legs and got more comfortable, "good morning" I could feel him smile, his morning voice was wow.
I couldn't think.

"Good morning, handsome." I responded, remembering how particular petnames made George very dysphoric, some just uncomfortable. But I knew for a fact, just by the way that he looked up and smiled at me, that he liked this one.

"Say that again." He stared in awe at me.

"Good morning handsome~" I sang, leaning down to kiss his forehead. His face heated up and he clung on tighter to me, hiding his face in my shirt. I decided to continue, enjoying the fun reactions I was receiving.
"My handsome Georgey~" I cooed, "my prince~" my giggled.

The brunette muffled giggle filled protests of embarrassment, "staaaahhhppppp" he chuckled.

"Alright alright" I laughed, I shuffled down a bit and lifted his face by his chin, his cheeks turning a deep shape of pink as I inches closer to his face, kissing him on the lips, and he kissed back for a few seconds before we separated.
"Brush your teeth." He insulted playfully.
I gasped dramatically in shock, unable to keep a straight face, "rude." I pouted.

He laughed at this.
That laugh. Like music to my ears.
I would love to wake up and hear that every morning.

The thought of waking up next to George every morning filled me with joy, I was so lucky to have him in my life. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.
I pulled him closer, not wanting to let him go and held him within my embrace.
"Dreeaaammmm" he whined, "we need to get uuuupppppp!"

I looked at the digital clock on his bedside table, 9:37.
"No we don't" I lied. I didn't ever want to let him go, wishing this moment could last forever. George was finally mine, my boyfriend, something I never thought would actually happen no matter how much I wished for it.
But here he was, in my arms.

"Dreeaaammmmmmmmm" he repeated, trying to wriggle out of my grasp.
"Never!" I protested.

He stopped resisting and just laughed for a moment before sighing, "Dream come oonnn we have a stream to do soon!" He reminded.

I groaned at the boys responsibleness, knowing he was indeed correct, I released him from my grasp and he quickly got out of bed before I could change my mind.
I watched as he grabbed his clothes and plodded out to the bathroom.

I also got out of bed and got changed quicker than George, I grabbed my phone seeing it was almost time to stream, I left the room passing George, I placed a quick kiss on his cheek before entering my own room and turning on my PC.
I sat in my chair and thought only of the warmth I was missing.
He was only in the other room but I missed the brunette, his voice, his eyes, his warmth.
I just wanted him back in my arms.

Sure I could hear him on discord, and sure I could open his stream at anytime and witness the godly amounts of attractiveness that is George himself.
But it just wasn't the same as real life.