Special(37)

Just watched the fireworks and felt inspired to write a short side story.
It's still same story, just not part of the storyline if u get me.

Third person:
George shut the car door with a slam, he shivered at the new temperatures of the air, no longer sat in the comfort of the car heater.
He could already hear the crowds of people in the distance, cloaked in darkness on the stretched field, the silhouettes gathered around a wide, square, cut off section of the land.
"Come." Dream held out his gloved hand which George gladly took with his own, they immediately started walking over to the crowd.
George was never good with people, especially crowds, he always felt trapped and watched, like everyone was always silently judging him, especially because he was trans he thought everyone could see right through him, like they could tell he wasn't born male.
He gripped Dreams arm with his other hand, holding him close to feel safe.
"Don't worry," Dream started, his warm breath battling with the air, creating a dancing mist, "we aren't going towards the crowd." He chuckled, almost like he had read George's mind.
His words put the boy at ease, the taller led him in a different direction, around the crowd on the other side where a few cars were parked.
There he saw one pickup truck that caught his eye, it was parked so the back was facing the fireworks, three familiar figures sitting in the open back, the door flat out for more room.
George immediately let go and ran ahead towards it, "hey George!" Karl waved. Sapnap, Karl and Quackity were all in the back of the truck surrounded by blankets and pillows and some fairy lights that Karl insisted on bringing.
George waved back as he reached the others, "hey guys! I didn't know you were coming!" He smiled, his breath visible in the cold.
"These two insisted on coming after Dream mentioned it," Sapnap informed, "well mostly Karl, Quackity didn't want to come at first." He corrected.
"I don't do well with loud noises." Quackity muttered, sinking further into the cocoon of sheets within Karl's embrace as if he were keeping him safe.
"You'll be fine! I'm here!" Karl smiled patting the noirettes head reassuringly.
Dream caught up and both boys climbed into the back of the truck, Sapnap provided them with blankets and they huddled together.
There was a mans voice on a speaker, introducing himself and announcing that there was some stalls before he started playing some music. They had all arrived a bit early, so they just chatted amongst themselves for around half an hour.
"Where's Bad?" Dream asked, "did he not want to come?"
Sapnap replied, "he said he didn't feel like being a 6th wheel" he explained, "he decided to watch them with Skeppy anyways, there is another show over where he lives."
The mans voice appeared again and counted down for fireworks.
3
2
1! Everyone cheered.
A loud wizzing echoed over the cheers of the crowd, a bright trail of glistening light spiralled up into the air before disappearing for a split second, and a large bang sounded as star shaped colours popped and drifted away from the explosion, sparkling trails following them as they all darted in different directions.
Each firework being lit one after the other, one by one making different sounds, all different shapes and sizes, all the colours mesmerising.
Oo's and ahh's could be heard along with some screaming children.
Quackity sat between Sapnap and Karl, they both assured him everything was okay and he didn't regret coming, after the first few fireworks the sound seemed to drown out as he only focused on the colours, he was just happy to spend time with his boyfriends.
George watched as each fireworks exploded, he adored the shadow of smoke it left behind, the way it mimicked the firework that made it and slowly drifted to the side and disappeared, blending in with the dark star filled sky.
Dream looked over at the brunette, wrapped in a blankets and scarfs and a hat, each breath visible in the cold air, the boy gleamed at the bright display, crackling and popping along with the occasional banging didn't seem to affect him at all.
The taller looked at the mesmerised brunettes face, he was stolen by the satisfying reflection of colours that streaked within his glassy eyes, he admired the way the tinted light lit up his face.
Seeing the boys expression made Dream equally as happy, he turned back to face the fireworks and grabbed George's warm gloved hands, he stroked the side of his thumb with his own as they both watched the rest of the fireworks.
The display wasn't long, but the way it was set up was impressive, each explosion of bright lights lit up the sky for a moment, before returning to darkness and then being replaced with another spectacular order of fascinating colours.
All of them admired the lights in the sky.
"Thank you" George spoke, leaning on Dreams shoulder, not able to rip his gaze away from the satisfying display of distracting colours.
"No problem, my love." Dream smiled, he turned and kissed the top of the brunettes head, easily pulling his attention away from the fireworks.
He didn't enjoy them much anyway, he just wanted to bring George.

Haha I'm so lonely :')