Chapter 1: "New school, new class"

A/n: Hello, I hope you didn't get bored while reading prologue. Anyway, please watch the video above you so you could refresh your memory about class 1-A and enjoy this chapter! ;)

____________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I woke up and looked at the clock, which was standing on my nightstand beside my bed. 05:30 AM, I sigh annoyed.

Y/N: "Why do I still waking up at this time? It's annoying." I said it to myself and sat up on my bed. I always waking up at this our since I was 5 and I still don't know why. I looked at my dresser where I placed my school uniform. "Well no one stops me to get ready right now, right?" I asked myself already knowing the answer. I stood up and walked up to my dresser and opened it. Looking through my hoodies and jackets I found my uniform and took it out from my dresser closing it. I looked at it and started to change. When I changed I looked at myself at the mirror and... I looked like a boy with long hair. "I guess they were right, when they said that 'If you're gonna wear Michael's clothes you will look exactly like him'." I said it with the giggle, but he's still taller than me and I have more feminine features like my face, my waist or my chest. I heard knock on my door and I jump a little, because I didn't expected that. I walked up to the door and quietly opened the door, it was my mom and I sigh in relief, because I don't really want to dad know that I'm not sleeping at this hour.

Mom: "Did I woke you up?" She asked me and I shaked my head in no. "Oh, okay. But why are you up so early?" She asked me softly and I moved shoulders in a 'I don't know' motion. She nodded in understanding. "Alright, I'm gonna cook breakfast." She said it calmly and started walking to the stairs that leads to the first floor, I already wanted to return to my room closing the door. "By the way..." She said that as she stopped at the stairs and looked back at me with the smile, and I was looking at her, because she got my attention. "... You look pretty good in the uniform." She said it with the smile, while I blushed at that out of embarrassment and nodded to her. She walked down the stairs and walked back in my room closing the door.

(Time skip. After the breakfast. 7:50 AM)

Y/N: "Michael, for god's sake! We are gonna be late, if you're not hurry up!" I yelled standing on the front door waiting for Michael with my (F/C) backpack on my back.

Michael: "I know! You don't need to yell at me!" He said it with the toast in his mouth while he was running to the front door. As he ran up, he started to put on his shoes. When he was done he stood up and ate his toast.

Y/N: "Finally." I said with annoyed face as I opened the door started walking with Michael right behind me.

Michael: "You know..." He said it and he got my attention. "... I will be the happiest person alive, if you're gonna find at least one girlfriend so she could control your anger." He said it with the smirk, while I flushed and hit his arm. "Ow!" He yelped.

Y/N: "It didn't even turn into some material!" You yelled at him, while he rubbed his arm.

Michael: "I know! But it still hurts." He said it with the little pout. My face was now clearly a poker face.

Y/N: "You're such a baby." I said it annoyed, while we continued walking to UA.

(Time skip. UA entrance.)

When walked up to UA entrance we saw Aizawa-sensei waiting for someone or something.

Y/N: "Aizawa-sensei!" I said getting his attention. "Are you waiting for someone?" I asked curious.

Aizawa: "Yes, actually, I was waiting for you 2, so I could escort you to the class." He said it and we nodded in understanding.

Michael: "So... Let's go?" He said it a little nervous.

The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Harem X Fem Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara