Epilogue

(21.06.2136. Japan. Musutafu. Streets. 12:31)

3rd POV

A normal day of Japan, people walking down the streets, cars riding by them. A calm and peaceful. However, this peace was interrupted by the sound of shattered glass. People turned around to see what's happening, and they criminals running out from the shop. 2 skinny man and 1 muscular looking guy, who was carrying the whole counter with the cash register, ran up to the truck. The big placed the counter in the back, while got in the back himself, while the other 2 got on the passenger and the driver seat.

Criminal #1: "That was easy!" He said it as he started up the car.

Criminal #2: "Yeah, yeah, now move before we--" He wanted to say, but a metallic tentacle cut him off by breaking in the car grabbing both of them, and then roughly dragging them out from the car. All three were now in the air, held by the metallic tentacles.

???: "I don't think that this belongs to you." The female voice said it, but this voice very popular. They looked at the one who captured them, and they saw the one and only (Kind/Of/Hero): (H/N). The police arrived very quickly.

Darby: "Ah, (H/N), fast as always, huh?" He asked it as he walked out from one of the police cars.

Y/N: "Yeah, but I'm still slower than Deku." She said it calmly as she lowered villains to the ground, so the police could arrest them.

Darby: "Well, he's number 3 not for nothing." He said it as the police arrested the criminal. (Y/N) let the criminals go, letting her tentacles go back in her back. Suddenly, (Y/N) ear twitched.

Y/N: "Sorry, I better get going." She said it as she quickly jumped onto the building and started running in the direction of the sound that she heard. But as soon as she ran up to the scene, she saw that it was already taken care of by Deku, or how some his fans call him, All Might Jr.

 But as soon as she ran up to the scene, she saw that it was already taken care of by Deku, or how some his fans call him, All Might Jr

Izuku: "Ah, (H/N)!" He said it as he saw her.

Y/N: "Hello to you too." She said it as she looked around and saw a few criminals already being arrested. "You aren't overworking again, do you?" She asked it sternly a little.

Izuku: "No, of course not!" He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I'll believe you... For now..." She said it and then ran off in some direction.

Police officer: "Is she your girlfriend or something?" She asked it confusedly.

Izuku: "No, we're just close friends. Plus, we both already have other people in our lives." He said it calmly, as he remembered his husband.

(Meanwhile. (H/N)'s hero agency. 12:56)

3rd POV

???: "Hey there, came back from patrol?" Said the female voice as (Y/N) walked in her agency.