Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one

3rd POV

The silent night streets of japan would be calm, if not two giant villains that started a fight between them.

Policeman: "The villain groups are fighting each other!" He yelled in walkie-talkie as one of the giant villains jumped to hit other villain with his legs, but he's attack was deflected by other villains head. "There are two with gigantification quirks! Espa Way's caught up in their fight! Send heroes immediately!" As soon as he yelled it in walkie-talkie, a hero with periwinkle hair and blue eyes flew up.

Nejire: "Full charge, output level 30..." She said it as she stretched out her arms and yellow energetic spirals appeared. "Spiraling Surge – Gring Wave!" She yelled out as she shot spirals at the villains, making them fall. "Hey, why are you fighting? Is it because your quirks are the same? That's so weird." She said it as she was floating with the help of her energetic spirals. "Do it now, you two!" She yelled out to other two girls, the girl with brown hair was floating to villains, while other girl with dark green hair was floating on the rock right beside other girl.

Ochaco: "Ultimate..." She said it as she poked the tips of her fingers on each hand together, while other girl jumped and all rocks around them started to fall.

Tsuyu: "...Move!" She continued as she stretched out her tongue from her mouth.

Tsuyu and Ochaco: "Meteor Fafrotskies!" They both yelled in unison as a frog hero hitted rocks with her tongue so they would flew at villains making fall and lose consciousness. After the police arrived heroes started talking with each other.

Nejire: "That was great! Yeah, that was really great! Were you nervous?" She asked the girls that knocked the villains, while the third girl with (H/C) hair was standing there awkwardly.

Ochaco: "Phew, I was able to do what I was supposed to!" She said it while calming herself down.

Tsuyu: "Kero, I was calmer that I thought I'd be." She said it as she was calming herself down too.

Ryukyu: "As expected of those recommended by Nejire." She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "Well, I still don't understand why I was recommended, so I'm still feeling like I'm a third wheel." You said it awkwardly.

Ryukyu: "Don't worry, there will be a time for you to shine, plus, Nejire recommended you as a good strategist with the good deduction." She said it trying to cheer you up.

Y/N: "Well, I doubt about a deduction part, but winning Michael in chess like 6 times in a row, probably can be an evidence that I'm a good strategist." You said it as you remembered how you did it.

Nejire: "Hey, Ryukyu, these three couldn't go to the heroes from their internships! Did you know that first years can only go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students? Did I tell you?" She asked her, while you looked away with awkward look, because you didn't have internship.

Ryukyu: "Even if you're still students, now that you're here for a work study, you're a legitimate part of our forces! You three seem like you'll be able to play an active role in that matter." She said it with the smile making us confused.

Ochaco: "'That matter'...?" She asked confused.

Tsuyu: "Kero...?" She let the sound escape her lips in confusion.

Ryukyu: "A request to team up from All Might's former sidekick, Nighteye." She explained it calmly.

Ochaco: "Nighteye's where Deku went for his work study..." She said it under her breath.

Nejire: "Oh, 'team up' means for hero agencies to work together. You knew that, right?" She asked and I just looked at her with poker face.

Tsuyu: "What's the request to team up about?" She asked and I looked back at Ryukyu.