Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"

Your POV

It was the next day after we choose to do concert and it was like 19:46 on the watch as me, Michael, Izy, Kiry, Ochy, and Tsu just came back from our extra classes. We were quickly informed that Bakugo will be on drums, Jiro will be on bass and Momo will be on keyboards, and they are thinking about who'll be on vocals and other needed instruments.

Tsuyu: "I see." She said it as she played all this information in her head again. "We've decided on new rave type club rock for the music, huh?" She said it as she thought about it.

Kirishima: "I understand Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards..." He said it trailing off confused a little.

Ochaco: "But Bakugo on drums is kind of... how do I put it...?" She said it thoughtfully.

Toru: "Unexpected!" She said it before Ochy could say it making Bakugo angry a little.

Bakugo: "You got a problem with that?!" He asked us angrily and we shook our heads in a no.

Tsuyu: "So, who'll sing the all-important vocals?" She asked Jiro curiously.

Kyoka: "Well, we haven't decided yet..." She said it nervously a little.

Ochaco: "Huh? You're not going to sing, Jiro?" She asked her making a sign with her hand like she is holding a microphone, but her words startled her that much that the shocked 'Huh' sound escaped her lips.

Mineta: "If it's vocals you want, I can do it! It'll make me popular!" He said it excitedly.

Aoyama: "I can be a disco ball and sing!" He said it excitedly, too.

Kirishima: "Yeah! I can't play any instruments, but I'm a pretty good singer!" He said as he got in some pose and started singing. "~Man of the ship~ ~You, go get that~" He sang and he is a good singer, but he was singing a different genre, so maybe he's a good singer for this kind of genres.

Ochaco: "Isn't that a different genre?" She asked awkwardly.

Y/N: "It is, but he's a good singer at these kind if genres." I said it as he stopped singing.

Kirishima: "Thanks, (Y/N)." He said it as he scratched the back if his head.

Y/N: "No prob-" I wanted to say, but Mineta cut me off by his 'singing' and I quickly covered my ears. "Mineta, have mercy on my ears!" I yelled out as he quickly stopped singing, because of the girls glaring at him. Then Aoyama just sang a falsetto and it was good. "You know, Aoyama, you were be really good if you were singing in some church chorus." I said it jokingly as I uncovered my ears making mostly everyone giggle or snicker.

Toru: "Anyway, I'm with Ochaco. I think it should be you, Jiro! When you were teaching us in your room, your singing was super cool, too!" She said it and my ears perked up at that.

Kyoka: "Hey, don't make this harder by making people expect-" She wanted to say.

Toru: "It's fine, it's fine!" She said it cutting her as she putted a microphone stand with microphone in it in front of her startling her a little.

Mineta: "You're just gonna disregard the shouts of our souls? Just how good is she, huh? Huh?" He asked her annoyed.

Y/N: "Mineta, your singing was the worst and you don't need to be a musician or to have an ear for music to understand that." I said it blankly making him look defeated.

Kirishima: "I wanna hear your singing, Jiro! Sing something for us!" He said it trying to motivate her, while she was pulling herself together and we were now silent as we never would be.

Jiro: "~You know everyone wants to sparkle~ ~Like the stars in the night sky~ ~In this wondrous place filled with all the dreams~ ~I've been wishing for, waiting for the chance~" She sang it with her eyes closed and god damn, for a moment I thought I was hearing an angel. (A/N: I mean just listen to this beauty!)