Chapter 35: "Code D"

(Hours later after Shigaraki's defeat. Musutafu. Hospital. 16:36)

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes with grunts to see a white ceiling. When the smell of medication hit my nose, I quickly understood that I was in the hospital. I slowly sat up and saw that Mochaco was sitting beside me, but her upper part of the body was on the bed and she was sleeping. A few moments later the door opened and Tsu walked in.

Tsuyu: "Oh, you're awake, how are you feeling?" She asked it calmly as she walked in, while holding the door.

Y/N: "I'm fine, but I wouldn't mind some water actually." I said it with my throat being a little dried.

Tsuyu: "Okay, anything else?" She asked it as she tilted her head to the left. I was about to say something, but my stomach growled automatically saying to her that I wouldn't mind some food too. "Well, knowing Momo, she'll be here with some food, so wait a little okay?" She asked it calmly and I just thumbed up to her. She walked out from the room closing the door behind her. After a few minutes, I heard my little Mochi starting to wake up. She straightens up and stretched out a little.

Y/N: "Had a good sleep?" I asked it calmly, but it startled her.

Ochaco: "Oh, (Y/N)! You're awake!" She said it nervously as she blushed and started waving her hands in the air.

Y/N: "Yeah, I am." I said it calmly and she seems to notice that my voice sounding different.

Ochaco: "Do you want some water?" She asked it nervously.

Y/N: "I want, but Tsu already left to bring some." I said it calmly and that seems to calm her down. "Anyway, why am I in the hospital?" I asked it a little confused.

Ochaco: "Well, we just wanted to be sure that you're alright, so..." She said it trailing off, but I understood that they wanted doctors just check me out.

Y/N: "I see, and did they found out something?" I asked it calmly just to make sure that everything is alright with me.

Ochaco: "Nope, they said it that you're healthy and just need some rest." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "So I'll be out of here in no time, right?" I asked it calmly as I heard someone walking up to the door.

Ochaco: "Yup!" She said it with the smile. The door opened and there was Tsu with the bottle of water in her hand.

Tsuyu: "Oh, Ochaco-chan, you're awake." She said it as she walked in closing the door behind her.

Ochaco: "Yup!" She said it with the smile as Tsu walked up to us.

Tsuyu: "Here's the water, (Y/N)." She said it calmly as she stretched out a bottle to me.

Y/N: "Thanks, Tsu." I said it as I took it. I opened it up and literally drank the whole bottle in one row, in like 5 seconds. As I was done drinking, I saw Mochi's shocked face, while Tsu had her usual calm face, but the aura around her was telling me that she was in shock too.

Tsuyu: "Maybe I was need to bring more water." She said it in some shock.

Y/N: "No need to Tsu." I said it with the small smile as I closed the empty bottle and placed it on the nightstand. The door suddenly opened making us look at the doorframe. We saw Michael out of breath and he was trying to catch his breath. I saw girls behind him with worried faces. "Mike? Something wrong?" I asked him confused.

Michael: "We have a code D!" He said it making me tense up, while Tsu and Mochi were just confused.

Y/N: "You're joking..." I said it in shock.