Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"

Your POV

Me, Tsu and Ochy were now coming back to the dorms and it was dark by now, because of paperwork in Ryukyu's office.

Ochaco: "Deku! Kirishima! Michael!" She called out for them as they stopped and looked at us.

Kirishima: "Uraraka, Tsu, (Y/N)!" He said it as we walked up to them.

Izuku: "Did you three just get back, too?" He asked us curiously.

Y/N: "Yup!" I said it as I placed my arms on Ochy's shoulders from behind.

Tsuyu: "There was a lot of paperwork to do at Ryukyu's office." She explained it calmly.

Michael: "We had a bunch, too." He said it calmly.

Ochaco: "It feels... like we haven't been back here in a long time." She said it as we looked at the dorms.

Tsuyu: "Yeah." She said it calmly.

Kirishima: "Let's go." He said it calmly and we started walking up to the dorms. We walked up to the doors and walked in the dorms.

Mineta: "They're back. Those guys are back!" He said it as he walked up to us and making others did too and started to ask questions all at once.

Sato: "Anyway, have some chocolate cake!" He said it stretching out the tray with the cake.

Shoji: "I'm just glad they're okay." He said it looking at Jiro.

Kyoka: "Are they okay? Okay? I guess they are...?" She asked unsure and I just walked up to her and hugged her.

Y/N: "Kyoky, stop being worried, we're fine." I said it to her as she hugged me back.

Kyoka: "Okay, okay, I'm calm now, I guess." She said it unsure and I just giggled at her cuteness as I kissed her cheek. We separated and then I was tugged in the big hug of Toru, who caught Tsu and Ochy with me.

Toru: "Ochaco, Tsu, (Y/N)! I'm glad you're oaky!" She said hugging us tightly.

Ochaco: "Th-Thanks..." She said it while her cheek was squished into her teeth by Toru's arm.

Tsuyu: "Kero." She said it as her cheek was squished into her teeth by Toru's arm, too. While I just stick out my tongue a little with the cat looking like smile.

Iida: "Everyone!" He yelled out getting everyone's attention. "I know that you were worried, but calm down!" He yelled out as Toru let us go. "You saw the news, didn't you? A lot has happened to them. If you're their classmates or beloved ones," He said it as he looked at the girls. "you should console them and let them rest quietly. Because I'm sure it's not just their bodies, their spirits must be also be worn down." He said it as he got stuck in his mind.

Izuku: "Iida, Iida." He called out for him getting his attention. "Thanks. But..." He said it trailing off. "...it's fine." He said it with the smile.

Iida: "Then, if I may." He said it as he adjusted his glasses and I quickly hide behind Ochy knowing what is going to happen. "I was extremely worried about you guys! Jeez, you guys! You guys!" He yelled out as he grabbed Izuku's shoulders and started to shake him.

Sero: "You're being the most violent." He said it worried about that Izuku might lose conscious.

Momo: "I'll make some lavender herb tea. It'll help ease your spirits." As she said it my ears perked up on that idea.

Sato: "Have some chocolate cake!" He said it as he started to poke a cake in Izuku's closed mouth, while he's face was literal poker face. But then, I noticed that Ochaco was quiet, too quiet.