Chapter 6: "The training"

Your POV

It was 5:30 AM and the whole class was awake, and standing outside with Aizawa-sensei standing in front of us. I heard Jiro yawn.

Aizawa: "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!" He said it to us, but I think I'm the only person that is fully awake right now. "Today, we will begin our training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face the hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully." He explained to us and then I remembered the USJ incident that Ochaco and Tsuyu told me about. "So Bakugo," He said it as pass him ball for throwing and Bakugo caught it. "try throwing that." He said it and Bakugo looked at the ball in confusion.

Bakugo: "This is from fitness test..." He said it under his breath, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Aizawa: "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved." He said it as Bakugo walked away, but not far away so we could see him.

Mina: "Oh, we're checking our progress?" She asked it with excitement.

Sero: "Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh?" He asked it with excitement too. "Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!" He said it with the same excitement.

Kirishima: "Do it, Bakugo!" I heard him yell and Bakugo bent his back forward.

Bakugo: "Then..." He said it probably with a smirk. "Here I go..." He said standing in a pose for a throw with one of his legs not touching the ground. "Go to hell!" He yelled it throwing a ball with the help of his quirk. He stood still.

Aizawa: "709.6 meters." He said it and everyone were shocked of that.

Sero: "Huh? It's less than I thought..." He said it a little bit shocked.

Aizawa: "It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina." He said it as walked up to stand right in front of Bakugo. "As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks starting today." He said it as he creepily smiled. "It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying," He said it as he finger gun in the air. "but try not to actually die..." He said it with his usual smile.

Y/N: 'We're doomed.' It's the only thing that I could think of on that moment.

(Time skip. 30 minutes later.)

Kendo POV

Our whole class is now standing outside and Vlad King standing in front of us as he explained what are we gonna to do today. Kinoko already wanted to fell for a sleep, but I caught her by her arm.

Itsuka: "Develop our quirks?" I asked not really understanding what he meant by it.

Vlad King: "Class A is doing it already. Let's go, quickly." He said it as he started walking in the direction that was in front of us. We started walking right behind him. "Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so next semester, it'll be Class B's turn. Got it? It won't be Class A, it'll be us, Class B!" He said as he walked. I saw that Shihai, Tetsutetsu and Kojiro are crying a little.

Setsuna: "Even if you say that we're going to develop our quirks out if the blue, all twenty of us have different quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?" She asked Vlad King.

Hiryu: "Can you be more specific?" I heard him asking it agreeing with Setsuna.

Vlad King: "When muscle fibers are overused, they break and become stronger and thicker. Quirks are the same. If you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you don't, then they waste away." He explained as we were starting to see something in front of us, but the light didn't let us see it. "In other words, there's just one thing to do! Breakthrough your limits!" He said it as we walked out of the forest and we were all shocked at the sight of what Class 1-A are doing.