Chapter 2: "New faces"

Your POV

After the first period has ended Aizawa-sensei said we are dismissed, got in his sleeping bag and laid down the floor quickly being asleep. I guessed that this is normal for this class and started talking with Mikey about different topics.

???: "Can we join your conversation?" I heard the girls voice say and I turned my head to them. I saw 2 girls, one with short brown hair and pink cheeks and a second one with a long dark hair and on the end her hair were gathered in the shape of a bow tie.

Y/N: 'They both look cute.' I thought for moment, but quickly pulled myself together. "S-sure!" I stuttered a little, but smiled. Brown haired girl smiled widely and green haired one looked away shyly.

???: "Thank you!" The brown haired girl said it and hugged me making me blush, while Michael just smirked at me.

???: "O-ochaco! I think you're making her uncomfortable." The green haired girl said and the brown haired girl quickly stopped hugging taking one step back. At least I know her name now.

Ochaco: "Sorry if I made uncomfortable." She said as she bowed down and straightened up quickly.

Y/N: "It's okay, but may I know your names ladies?" You asked them a little cocky and they blushed at those words, while Mike whistled probably proud of me. They quickly pulled themselves together.

Ochaco: "I-I'm Ochaco Uraraka." She said it with the cute and soft voice.

Tsuyu: "And I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu." She said it and I nodded, while I looked back at Ochaco and thought for moment. When I came up with the nickname for her I stood up and booped her nose with my finger.

Y/N: "I will call you Ochy." I said it with smile on my lips while she blushed red.

Ochaco: "W-wha-" She stuttered and I found it very cute.

Michael: "She always gives a nickname for her friends or just to people she know. So don't worry, it's normal" He said as they looked him while he explained.

Tsuyu and Ochaco: "O-oh." They said in unison and I sat down on my chair.

Y/N: "So is there anything we should know right know? Like anything important?" As I said that they looked at each other and remembered something immediately looking back to us.

Ochaco: "Yeah, there is one thing you should know." She said it and I started to listen carefully, as did Michael.

Tsuyu: "Due the fact that it's the end of the term, we are gonna have a written test and a practical exam. So I suggest you to get ready for that." She said it as me and Michael nodded.

Y/N: "Okay, thank you for telling us." I said it with the closed eye smile. And because of that I didn't see them blush, but Michael saw that and smirked at that. The bell rang and we all jumped a little. "Awww come on. Already?" I said it with a sad voice and they giggled at my reaction.

Ochaco: "Don't worry, we always can talk other time." She said it with a smile.

Y/N: "Yeah, I guess you're right. See ya." I said that as they walked off to their seats. Present Mic walked in the class and started the lesson.

Ochaco POV

I took my phone out unnoticeable, because was sitting behind Iida-kun and he was a perfect cover for me. I open my messenger and open our girly group.

Girly Group

Alien Queen: So? How is she?

Earphone Jack: I'm curious too, you know.