Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two

Your POV

It's been days after that conference and for me it felt like decades making me worried about Eri, of course girls were worried about me, because they've never seen me that worried, but I was reassuring them that I'm fine. Right now I was laying on Momo's bed with girls, but I couldn't sleep as well as Ochy and Tsu, who were sleeping on my sides, but then we heard at least three phones buzz. Of course, we looked at the table who's phones is that and saw that it was ours phones. We quickly, but carefully stood up from bed, so other girls wouldn't woke up, took our phones and carefully walked out from the room. We silently ran up to the elevator, pressed on the button and waited for it. When it arrived and the doors opened we walked in and pressed on the first floor button. The doors closed as the elevator started to go down. When it arrived, the doors opened and walked out from it, we saw that Michael, Kirishima and Izuku were already standing there with their phones.

Y/N: "You all get the message, right?" I asked them and they all nodded in answer. "Here comes the day, when we save her." I said it determinedly.

(Time skip. Sir Nighteye Agency.)

Rock Lock: "Huh?! The Eri girl is in their stronghold?" He asked in shock.

Fat Gum: "By stronghold, you mean..." He said trailing off.

Ryukyu: "The residence of the head of the Hassaikai..." She finished the sentence, which seemed to piss Rock Lock of.

Rock Lock: "What, so our investigations were for nothing?" He asked it frustrated.

Nighteye: "No, we were able to get new information, as well." He answered calmly.

Fat Gum: "How were you able to confirm this?" He asked him and in answer Sir Nighteye put a toy box for girls 'Gung-Ho! Glitter Squad 10!'

Nighteye: "A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store other day and bought playthings aimed at young girls." He answered calmly making everyone confused, while me and Michael looked at each other with poker faces, but in the same time with confusion.

Fat Gum: "Huh?" The confused sound escaped his lips.

Rock Lock: "What the heck...?" He asked confused.

Fat Gum: "Maybe he just likes things like that! There are all types in this world, Nighteye!" He said it confused a little. "Anyway, why did you buy one, too?" He asked him more confused.

Nighteye: "No, he said something that no one who has that sort of hobby would say." He said it as he started to explain how the guy wanted it to buy the 'Squad Action! Glitter Squad!', but it was from a number of years ago and how he walked up to him with this box and used Foresight on him.

Rock Lock: "You ended up using Foresight anyway?!" He asked him angry a little.

Nighteye: "I believe I said I would use it once we narrowed it down so that we could be sure." He said it calmly

Fat Gum: "Anyway, this means it's been decided, right?" He asked him ready to roll.

Centipeder: "We know for sure when they'll be there thanks to our stakeouts." He said it calmly.

Bubble Girl: "We also worked with the police to get a warrant." She said it as she got in strange pose. "All that's left..." She wanted to say.

Fat Gum: "...is to get in there!" He finished the sentence.

Bubble Girl: "He took my line!" She yelled out in shock, which made Centipeder look at her with poker face like 'Really?' We looked at Izuku.

Ochaco: "Deku." She called out for him whisper-yelling getting his attention and we showed him that we are ready for this, and that seems to cheer him up.