Chapter 19: "The school festival"

Your POV

It was the beginning of October and the time that had passed was sad, I mean we attempted Nighteye's and even All Might was there. There was also discussion between school and heroes about our work studies, and it was decided that we would wait and see what to do next. Of course, when Nighteye died, someone would need to take care of it instead of him and it was Centipeder. As for Eri, I heard that she regained conscious and the fever that she had after we got her in the hospital went down, I also heard that her horn that is somehow connected to her quirk shrank and it was about the size of a bump. Back to present, I was sitting in the class and for now we had the math class, and man my head was hurting with Ectoplasms math problems.

Ectoplasm: "It's not that elegant of a question, but calculate the definite integral. If you know the answer, raise your hand." He said it as he finished writing on the board. I then heard some electricity sounds and then a light explosion.

Denki: "S-Start with yay..." He said it like he was dying and I guessed that he burned his brain with his electricity, again. Then Izuku raised his hand into the air.

Ectoplasm: "Midoriya!" He called out for him calmly.

Izuku: "107/14!" He answered as he lowered his hand.

Ectoplasm: "Incorrect!" He said making him look at his calculations trying to find a mistake, then Momo raised her hand. "Yaoyorozu!" He called out waiting an answer from her.

Momo: "107/28!" She answered as she lowered her hand.

Ectoplasm: "Correct! Now, onto the next page." He said it as he turned back to the board.

(Time skip. Break time.)

Ochaco: "Deku, you seem really into it." She said it as me, Ochy and Iida were standing in front of his desk with him.

Iida: "It's good to put effort into your studies!" He said it like he was proud of him.

Y/N: "Yeah, but it still important to not overdo it." I said it calmly and they agreed with me.

Iida: "Now, in order to do well this afternoon, too, let's go eat Lunch Rush's food!" He suggested and that seems to cheer him up.

Izuku: "Yeah. I'm starvi-" He wanted to say, but he was cutted off by the cheese in his mouth that placed in by Aoyama.

Aoyama: "Then, have some cheese." He said calmly. This made me, Ochy and Iida looked at this picture confused, while Izuku looked at him like he was going to see a ghost.

Izuku: "You scared me!" He yelled out as the cheese flew it of his mouth and fell back in, making him eat it. "Cheese?!" He said it confused as he swallowed it.

Aoyama: "Pont-l'Évêque cheese – it's a smooth, mild cheese." He said it as he reached out some more to Izuku.

Izuku: "Huh?! I'm okay, I still have some in my mouth! Thanks..." He said it like his mouth was full. 

Iida: "Aoyama, would you like to join us in the cafeteria? You usually eat by yourself, right?" He asked him as Aoyama putted cheese in his pocket.

Aoyama: "Non!" He yelled out as he stretched out his arms in front of us. "The cafeteria food here does not agree with me!" He said it and then walked up to his desk and got out his own lunch.

Iida: "Everyone has different tastes... I won't force you!" He said it as we walked up to the door. "Well, we will see you later, then!" He said it as we walked out from classroom and started our way to cafeteria.

(Time skip. Gym Gamma.)

I was now training with new abilities and was now thinking I could do with them, Michael was helping while he was training too. I was in my already usual steel mode, of course.