Chapter 28: "The final meeting"

Narrator POV

A giant time skip... I guess I need to tell ya what the hell happened behind the scene. Well, firstly, Eri trained her quirk enough for her to control it, and because of that Mirio is back with his quirk, but that was not for long since he came back in the end of February and he would be graduating in March, which already happened. Secondly, my congratulations! You're now a class 2-A. And thirdly there was an entrance exam. Yeah, more people, more chances that some of the first years are AFO spies. Thirdly, Izuku unlocked some strange parts of his quirk, of course, everything was explained to you and Bakugo, because, you know, you know the secret of All Mights quirk. And for now you have a week off, but I won't be holding you any longer.

(28.03.2123. Monday. 1-A dorms. Common area. 7:12)

Your POV

Iida: "Hey, (Y/N). Do you know where is Midoriya-kun? I just wanted to train with him." He said it calmly as I was chilling on the couch.

Y/N: "He's out with Todoroki, said that he want Todoroki to meet his mom." I said it calmly as looked at him.

Iida: "Oh, well then, maybe another time." He said it calmly walked out from the dorms, probably to train.

Y/N: 'Damn, even when he has a week off he's still training.' I thought to myself as I stood up. 'Well, I'll go for a walk. Plus, we almost ran out of food, so I might go and buy some food on the way back.' I thought to myself as I walked up to the exit and started to put on my sneakers.

Pony: "Where are you going?" I heard her saying it behind me.

Y/N: "Just for a walk and while I'll be going back I'll go and buy some food, because we're running out of it." I said it calmly as I putted on my snickers.

Pony: "Can I go with you?" She asked me as I turned to her.

Y/N: "Sure!" I said it with the smile and after a few moments we were already walking down the streets.

Pony: "So what do you think about it?" She asked me making me confused.

Y/N: "About what?" I asked her confused.

Pony: "About that we're now second years, and only after two years we're gonna become heroes!" She explained excitedly making her look cute and making me smile.

Y/N: "I guess I am." I said it with the smile. "Do you want to grab a drink and then have a walk in the park?" I asked her making her smile.

Pony: "Sure!" She said it excitedly and we started looking for café to grab a drink.

(Time skip. 30 minutes later. Park.)

We were now walking in the park enjoying each others company and enjoying our drinks.

Pony: "So what do you think about being second years?" She asked me as she took a sip from her boba tea.

Y/N: "Well, I'm excited about it, of course, but in the same time I have the feeling that there will be a lot of tension between first years and their teachers, because... You know..." I said it nervous a little and she get what I mean.

Pony: "Yeah, I guess you're right." She said it saddened a little. "I still don't understand, why would someone want to destroy heroes and hero's society?" She asked it with saddened tone of voice.

Y/N: "Who knows, as my grandpa was saying: 'You won't understand why people do bad things until you're in their shoes.'" I said it remembering him and his words as I took a sip from my drink.

Pony: "Yeah, he's right." She said it as she drank her drink and threw the cup in the nearest trashcan. I did the same and we walked in silence until...