Chapter 34: "Victory"

(Jaku City. 13:59.)

Iida's POV

Iida: "I was already having trouble reaching Midoriya and Bakugo, but now I can't reach Todoroki and (Y/N), either! Jeez, the last I heard was them saying they'd bring the House Arrest Boys back! What in the world is going on?!" I said it in frustration.

Tsuyu: "It's likely that a quirk caused a whole area to have communications blackout." She said it calmly as she looked at me.

Ochaco: "We should go after them, too." She said it as she walked up to us.

Iida: "Too dangerous!" I said it sternly and walked up to her. "Uraraka, I know you're worried about (Y/N), but she's strong enough to defend herself. Plus, we still need to evacuate civilians." I said it calmly trying to reassure her that (Y/N) will be fine.

Ochaco: "I know, but still, knowing that she's out there." She as she looked in the direction of where the hospital was.

Your POV

Izuku: "(Y/N), what are you doing here?!" He asked in shock.

Y/N: "I came to help, and I'm not alone!" I said it calmly and after finished my sentence Todoroki slide his way to them.

Shigaraki: "You..." He said it as he as he stood up.

Y/N: "Sorry, Mr. Evil, but you either cooperate and go to Tartarus willingly, or you're probably getting killed." I said it as I nodded my head to the Endeavor.

Shigaraki: "That will never happen... I'll get One For All and destroy this society..." He said it as suddenly one of the Nomus ran past me right at Aizawa-sensei. But Izuku was fast enough to appear in front of him and kick him really hard, sending him flying. The Nomu stood up as I looked at him.

Y/N: "Nomu that looks like an animal." I said it to myself as it let out a growl. "Guess it will be fun beating ya." I said it with smile as I got ready to fight it.

(Meanwhile. Gunga Mountain Villa.)

Michael's POV

I opened my eyes with the groan, and saw blue sky.

Mineta: "You're awake!" He said it as walked up to me. I sat up and quickly regret it, because my head started hurting like hell.

Denki: "Wow, easy there Paper Macho, relax dude. Midnight said that you need to rest right now, since you did enough already." He said it making me look at him confused.

Michael: "What exactly I did?" I asked confused, since I only remember stopping giant man with Blank Sheet.

Mineta: "You stopped that giant man and helped Midnight-sensei to put him to sleep!" He said it excitedly.

Michael: "I see... What about villains at the mansion?" I asked curiously.

Momo: "All villains are being captured by heroes right now." She said it as she walked up to us.

Michael: "Well, that's good to hear." I said it calmly as I thought for a moment. "Is there any information how the police gonna keep that giant under arrest?" I asked curiously.

Momo: "Well, I don't know, but I heard that Best Jeanist will be involved into this." She said it making my ears perk up.

Michael: "Oh, so he is coming back from his hiatus?" I asked curiously.

Momo: "Seems like it." She said it calmly.

Michael: "Well, at least something good is happening." I said it as I laid back on the ground.