Chapter 12: "Confession"

Your POV

We were now back at dorms and I was sitting on the couch with my hair wet, because I just came out from the shower and Momo was helping me to dry my hair with the hair dryer in her hands, while others were talking with each other.

Momo: "Alright, I'm done." She said it with the smile as she turned off the hair dryer.

Y/N: "Thanks, Mo-Yorozu." I said it with the smile and she blushed a little.

Momo: "N-no prob-blem." She stuttered as she smiled.

Y/N: 'Why they are supposed to be so cute?' I asked myself in my thoughts as I saw Todoroki and Izuku talk to each other with small smiles and with the tint of pink on their cheeks. My face was now like 'I'm satisfied.'

Momo: "What are looking at?" She asked me and I pointed in their direction

Momo: "What are looking at?" She asked me and I pointed in their direction. She looked at that direction and she saw them as she smiled. "You think that they will start dating?" She asked me as she was still looking at them.

Y/N: "Yep." I answered simply and I turned to face her. "And I'm curious when you and the girls will tell me about, 'Her.'" I said it annoyed a little, which I was with this all secrets.

Momo: "Soon, Mina now contacting 1-B girls, so they could hear us." She said it calmly and I just nodded.

Mina: "Actually, I already did." She said it behind us as she showed us her phone and we turned to see her.

Y/N: "Then can we get some private space? Like go to mine or one of yours room?" I asked them and they nodded as other girls walked up.

Mina: "Yeah, let's go to yours." She said as me and Momo stood up and we started walking to the elevator. As soon as we walked up I pressed the button for the elevator to come down. When the elevator arrived we walked in it then I pressed the second floor button and the doors closed as elevator moved up. Elevator arrived as the doors opened and we started walking to my room. We walked up to my door and I started opening it as I heard Mina turn on the speakerphone on her phone. I opened the door and we walked in my room closing the door behind us. I sat down on the chair and looked at them as they sat down on the couch.

Y/N: "So...?" I asked them waiting for them to answer.

Setsuna (Phone): "Alright, um... About this all 'Her' situation." She said it waiting for someone to continue.

Kyoka: "That day we were... Talking about... You..." She said it shyly, while she was poking her ear jacks against each other with the little blush. I blushed a little and remembering their conversation that day and knowing this information, they wanted to tell me something after the exam.

Y/N: "Okay... Now knowing this information... You wanted to tell me something after the exam, right?" I asked them as I was now sitting with my hands together as they were in front of my mouth.

Itsuka (Phone): "Y-Yep." She said it nervously.

Y/N: "So-o-o... What is it...?" I asked them as they all blushed a little, can't say about Toru, but there were a minute of silence, while I was waiting for their answer. "Girls, you don't need to be shy, I mean we all are girl-" I wanted to say.