Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"

Michaels POV

Class 1-A(except Michael): "Her what?!" They asked yelling in shock.

Michael: "Ummm... Her ex?" I said it unsure how to react and then Mina walked up to me, grabbed me by shirt and made me bend over to her eye level, which shocked me.

Mina: "What the fuck even happened between them that she would react like that." She asked me in dark, calm and angry voice.

Michael: "Okay, first, that was fucking scary, second, Vanessa was a gold digger, a literal one." I said making her and everyone confused, but after a few moments I saw that realization hitted Bakugo and Midoriya.

Bakugo: "She was just using wolf ears quirk just to dig gold?!" He yelled out in anger, making everyone shocked and look at me waiting for my answer. I just looked down sadly and everyone got the message that it is true. Mina let me go as she walked to the elevator. "And where the fuck are you going?" He growled out in anger.

Mina: "To (Y/N), I don't want to leave her in that kind of state." She said in low and angry tone as she walked up to elevator.

Toru: "Wait for me!" She said as she ran up to her and other girls did too.

Kyoka: "Should we call 1-B girls too?" She asked them and then Mina looked at her, thought for a moment and then got out her phone as she called someone and pressed the button of elevator.

(Time skip. 15 minutes later.)

Your POV

I was laying on my bed with my face buried in the pillow and I was now in my pajamas. My eyes are wet, red and puffy right now. I heard a knock on my door.

Y/N: "It's open." I said through pillow and because of that it was muffled, but I heard the door open and then I heard several people come in closing the door behind them. I felt that someone sat down on the bed beside my legs and then I felt a hand on my back go from my shoulder blades to the back to my hips repeatedly.

Momo: "You okay now, (Y/N)?" I heard her ask me and I just shake my head in a no still with my face in a pillow.

Itsuka: "(Your/Nick/Name), please, look at us." I heard her say and I slowly turned my head to my left so I would see them. I saw 1-A and 1-B girls look at me with worry, plus I saw that they already changed into their normal clothes.

Y/N: "Did Mike told you everything?" I asked them tiredly.

Itsuka: "Not really, I got a call from Mina who explained the situation." She answered with the awkward smile.

Y/N: "Oh..." I said tiredly. I hear Setsuna growl in anger.

Setsuna: "Why did that bitch do that to you?!" She yelled out in anger.

Reiko: "Sets, calm down. I don't thi-" She wanted to say as she grabbed her shoulders from behind while standing on her right.

Y/N: "I was just naive and stupid..." I said tiredly and making them look at me in shock. "I mean it happened 2 years ago and that time I was just stupid and naive, plus she was my first girlfriend and... You know what people say, love is blinding people's minds." I said with some kind of irony, but I was now tearing up a little.

Pony: "(Y/N), don't say that about yourself." She said as she walked up to me bed and sat down on her knees so she would be in front of my face and then started petting my head. "I mean your not stupid, if you passed those exams, plus you're a fun person to be around!" She said it with my smile as she was still petting my head.

Kinoko: "And we wouldn't fall for you, if you were that stupid and naive girl, right Yui?" She asked her trying to cheer me up, which was working.

Yui: "Yeah." She answered to Kinoko as she nodded, but she was looking at me. I smile a little with my eyes closed, then I felt that someone grabbed my cheeks and then I felt pair of lips on my own making my eyes shot open and I saw Pony kissing me. I blushed really hard that I didn't notice that I was kissing her back, because I was to shocked for this to understand anything for that moment. Our lips separated, but then I felt other pair of lips and that were Momo's lips now. This has repeated again and again until I kissed with all girls in the room. I was now sitting on Momo's lap, who was sitting on my bed and I was blushing hard, because, first, I wasn't expecting this whole kissing session and second, my head was laying on Momo's big chest.