Chapter 36: "The family reunion"

A/N: Okay, so before you start reading this, I just will tell you who is who from your family in this story:
Mom's side:
Asher Haig – Quirk: Speed(Eli inherited his quirk.) – Your uncle – Age: 46.
Abigail Haig – Quirk: Fox(You probably already know what this do.) – Your aunt-in-law(Asher's wife) – Age: 45.
Charles Haig – Quirk: Speed – Your cousin – Age: 17.
Miles Haig – Quirk: Fox – Your cousin – Age: 12.

Dad's side:
Christopher (L/N) – Quirk: Shapeshifting(Basically Toga, but can do without consuming blood.) – Your uncle – Age: 48.
Lucy (L/N) – Quirk: Elasticity(Just remember Mrs. Incredible.) – Your aunt-in-law(Christopher's wife.) – Age: 46.
Vincent (L/N) – Quirk: Elasticity-shifting(Can change the elasticity of any object.) – Your cousin – Age: 17.
Audrey Hicks – Quirk: Meltability(Can melt anything by increasing the temperature of her limbs.) – Your aunt – Age: 46.
Hunter Hicks - Quirk: Werewolf(Can transform into furry.) – Your uncle-in-law(Audrey's husband.) – Age: 47.
George Hicks – Quirk: Meltability – Your cousin – Age: 16.
Clara Hicks – Quirk: Werewolf – Your cousin – Age: 18.

____________________________________________________________________

(Way to your house. 10:03)

Your POV

Me and the girls were walking to my house, and, god I'm nervous, but I'm not alone. As we walk up I saw Jaiden standing outside, probably waiting for us.

Y/N: "Hey, Jaiden." I said it nervously.

Jaiden: "Sup." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "I'm guessing everyone are already here." I said it trying to be calm.

Jaiden: "Yup." She said it calmly. "Oh, and others doesn't know what kind of talk will be happening." As soon as she said this the door suddenly bursts open. And there was standing auntie Abi.

Abigail: "(Y/N)!" She called out for me excitedly as she ran up to me and hugged me tightly

Abigail: "(Y/N)!" She called out for me excitedly as she ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "It's so good to see ya! Have you grown taller?" She asked it as she let me go and looked at me from up and down.

Y/N: "It's good to see ya too, auntie Abi. And no, since our last meeting I didn't grow any taller." I said it calmly.

Abigail: "Whatever you say, girl. But let's go inside and meet up with everyone else!" She said it cheerfully as she quickly walked back in the house.

Kinoko: "Is she always that cheery?" She asked it startled by her character.

Jaiden: "Yeah, but let's not keep them waiting and go into the depths of this chaos." She said it as she holds the door open for us. We walked in and Jaiden closed the door behind us. We quickly took off our shoes and put on slippers. We made our way into the living room, when suddenly I was caught into embrace of another fox, my cousin – Miles.

 We made our way into the living room, when suddenly I was caught into embrace of another fox, my cousin – Miles