Chapter 31: "The war begins"

A/N: Hey guys, do you like first episodes of the sixth season? I do, and since it's coming out I have the rights to write chapters, where (Y/N) is involde in this shit! Let's go-o-o! Enjoy! ;3

____________________________________________________________________

(Friday. The streets. Roof of the house. 17:56.)

Your POV

I was resting up a little on the roof of the house as I patrolled the area. It's been a month since the UA sports festival, and since I decided to go back to Ryukyu.

Ochaco (Walkie-talkie): "(H/N), do you read me?" She said it through this walkie-talkie earbud in my ear. I pressed my finger against it.

Y/N: "I hear you loud and clear, Uravity." I said it as I looked down at the streets.

Ochaco (Walkie-talkie): "Good, Ryukyu said that we can go back to dorms now, so please, don't be late." She said it calmly as I heard a cute 'Ribbit' on the other side of the line.

Y/N: "You know I'll never be late to see your cute face, baby girl." I said it in 'dommy mommy' voice and turned it off. I started my way to Ryukyu's agency, while thinking about some stuff. 'Pro heroes were worried about something lately. I can't say this about all of them, but I could see it Ryukyu's eyes and some others heroes, who I saw while patrolling.' I thought to myself as I was going back to Ryukyu's agency.

(Meanwhile. In our universe. With Michael.)

Michael POV

Police: "We will take it from here." He said it as he pushed a handcuffed criminal in the car. I just nodded in answer and walked up to the Kirishima, who was speaking with Fat Gum.

Michael: "How's the situation here?" I asked it calmly as I walked up.

Fat Gum: "Everything is fine, as soon as we're done here, you can go back to UA and get some rest." He said it with his usual smile, but lately he was nervous about something, don't know about what exactly, but still...

Kirishima: "Um... Fat Gum, don't want to be rude, but are you okay?" He asked it worried a little catching him off guard.

Fat Gum: "Sure I am! Why are you asking?" He asked back calmly.

Kirishima: "Well, you seemed to be nervous, when we came back to work at your agency." He said it calmly.

Michael: "Plus, your nervousness never disappeared, when we are patrolling." I added and Fat Gum Just sighed in defeat.

Fat Gum: "Alright, fine, I can't tell you the details, but something big will happen soon, and we're gonna need a lot of heroes for this, not only pros, but students like you too." He said it making me worried a little, Kirishima seems to get worried too. "But don't worry, I think everything will go smoothly, and you won't even need to fight." He said it with the small smile. "For now, go and get some rest." He said it with the same smile. We just nodded in answer.

(Time skip. 30 minutes later. 1-A Dorms. 18:38.)

Me, Tetsutetsu and Kirishima just walked in the common area to see a hard blushing Ochaco, who is pinching both (Y/N)'s cheeks, while pouting.

Michael: "What is happening over here?" I asked it confused about what I am seeing right now.

Y/N: "Nothing much, I just teased Ochy, while we were walking back to dorms." She said it with the smile as she got out from Ochaco's hands. "Anyway, how was your day?" She said it calmly as Ochaco just went to kitchen.

Michael: "Nothing much." I said it calmly as I took of my shoes.

Kirishima: "We just stopped another group of villains, again." He said it a little annoyed, but he was still calm.