Chapter 24: "Attack"

(3 days later. Gym Gamma. 16:13)

Your POV

Just one word, training. We were training as always and our time was coming up. Right now I was sparring with Kirishima as I was turned into tungsten.

Kirishima: "Come on, (Y/N)! I know you can harder!" He said it as I kicked him in the stomach making him to take one step aback.

Y/N: "You want me to go wild style?" I asked him as I got on my fours ready to attack.

Kirishima: "Come at me!" He said it as he got harder. As soon as he said that I ran at him, then I started to hit him with every limb I had, tail included, thanks to Ojiro's advices. He was in defending stance as I was hitting him and I saw him sliding back on his legs. The final hit was at his right side by me leg, and I did that with more power, that made him slid a few meters away in the right for me. "Damn, (Y/N)." He said it as he stopped defending himself. "You were hitting me that hard, that I had cracks on my arms." He said it as he looked at his arms.

Y/N: "Oh, sorry!" I said it worriedly a little as my body turned back to normal and I ran up to him. "You'll be alright, right?" I asked him worriedly a little.

Kirishima: "Yeah, don't worry. I got worse, when we were saving Eri." He said it as his body turned back to normal.

Y/N: "Still, sorry." I said it as I calmed down a little.

Vlad King: "1-A! Your time is up!" He yelled out to us and we started walking out from the gym. We walked out and were now walking to the changing room. While we were walking I felt eyes on me, I looked at Michael with my eyes. Our eyes met each other, and that was enough to understand that I wasn't the only one. We and the boys separated to our changing rooms. Some of the girls sighed in relieve and that made me confused.

Kyoka: "I'm not the only one that felt someone staring at us?" She asked nervously a little.

Mina: "Nope, you're not." She said it as we started changing.

Y/N: 'Why does she have to come back and ruin my life again?!' I thought to myself as I changed, then I felt hand on my head that started petting me. I looked at the owner of the hand and that was Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: "I saw your ears pinned to your head, so I thought you would need it." She said it as she was petting me a little, making my tail wag. I quickly stood up and hugged her tightly, which caught her off guard and the surprised 'Kero' come out from her mouth. I heard girls giggle as I buried my face into her neck. She hugged back and petted my back. When all of us have changed we walked out from the changing room and took our lead to the dorms. When we walked in we saw that some of the boys were already here minding their business.

Y/N: "I'll go eat something." I said it as we walked to the kitchen.

Mina: "Okay." She said it as she quickly pecked my cheek ran with Tory to do their stuff. I walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for food.

Michaels POV

As I was sitting on the couch, I was texting with Darby.

____________________________________________________________________

Darby :V

Darby
Yeah, work was tiring, while I
just want to finish my studies
and start working as a cop as
soon as possible.

Michael
Well, with your quirk, you
would actually be a good
detective than a cop.

Darby
I guess, but I don't have enough
money for it.