Chapter 33: "One problem less."

(Jaku City. 13:27.)

Izuku's POV

Me and Kacchan were flying through the destroyed city, while I was thinking about how Shigaraki would have found me.

Izuku: 'With that distance and those clouds of dust between us, I can't imagine that he'd be able to see me. If he has another way to find me... Come! Come!' I thought to myself as I placed one of my hands on the earbud, while I continued to fly by Blackwhip with my other hand. "This is Deku!" I said it in the earbud using a private line, so I could speak with Endeavor. "Excuse me for using a private line. It's possible that Shigaraki is after me!" I said it in the earbud as me and Kaachan continued flying.

Endeavor (Earbud): "What are you saying?" He asked it in confusion.

Izuku: "I might be able to lure him somewhere with no people! Please stay on the line with me!" I said it in the earbud as I continued flying.

Endeavor (Earbud): "Shigaraki's after you?! What are you talking about?" He asked it in confusion.

Izuku: "I'll explain later! Since I'm too far away, I won't be able to see Shigaraki because of the dust. If it looks like he's changing course, please let me know!" I said it in the earbud as I continued flying.

Endeavor (Earbud): "This is no time for that!" He said it in some frustration. "He's landed!" He said it after a few moments of silent. "And changed course! He's moving the southwest now!" He said it angry a little.

Izuku: "I knew it! Thank you very much! I can buy time to evacuate everyone! I'll draw him to me like this!" I said it as I removed my hand from the earbud.

Endeavor (Earbud): "Everyone, listen up! Shigaraki has changed course and is now heading southwest! He has a super regeneration quirk! He's not the same as he was before!" He said it to everyone through the earbud.

Izuku: "He said he's coming, Kacchan!" I said it as I continued flying.

Bakugo: "I heard! Are you listening?! Thar scumbag's turned into a monster! It's all the more reason to make sure you don't get caught!" He said it angrily, but then I realized something.

Izuku: "Kacchan, why are you following me?!" I asked it in worry.

Bakugo: "I'll send you flying!" He said it angrily.

Izuku: "Yikes!" I yelled out as we continued our way.

Bakugo: "Under the circumstances, I wasn't the only who could understand what was going on without explanation, but I'm the only who could go with you!" He said it angrily and I understood that he was talking about (Y/N), who couldn't go with us.

Izuku: "Oh! Thanks!" I said it in some relief.

Bakugo: "Don't think so highly of yourself! Follow you? What, you think you're the main character or something now? I've got business with that scumbag. As the man who ended All Might... You're the bait. I'm gonna get him back for that day! I'll get a complete victory! It's a great chance for that!" He said it as he started flying a little faster. "Got it? Then don't let your guard down and get in my way." He said it angrily. (A/N: For the ones, who will say that in this story Bakugo wasn't kidnapped by AFO, when heroes attacked the bar. Yeah, it didn't happened, but All Might still went after League and the battle between AFO and All Might happened. So Bakugo felt guilty that this mission had even started, because of his and yours kidnapping.)

Izuku: "Yeah." I said this understanding how he felt.

Bakugo: "I won't lose to you." He said it as he started flying more faster. "I can't quit while I'm behind!" He said it as he was now flying right beside me. Suddenly, some wave hit us, it didn't hurt us, but my communicator seems to go off. "Hey, damn Deku! That just now was..." He said it not knowing what it was.