Chapter 30: "Games and fights"

A/N: Before you start I want to say that the idea for the first round was taken from other story named "The Unnoticed and the unseen" which was written by MigyTheWorld, but there are some changes for my story and for this chapter I went overboard, because this chapter have more than 7000 words! Hope you enjoy! :3

____________________________________________________________________

(UA Stadium. 8:30)

Your POV

Snipe: "Let's begin with the first game of this festival!" He said it as the drum on the screen, which was behind him, began to spin and eventually it stopped abruptly with the text 'Capture the flag.' "The first game, 'Capture the flag'! The rules are pretty easy!" He said it as we heard something happening behind us. We looked to see a round platform with flags. "There are 100 flags and there will be only 100 people to pass to the next round. In simple words get the flag, try to keep it to yourself, while others will try to steal it, this will be going for 20 minutes. Have the flag? You're going in the next round. You can use your quirks however you want to win." He explained it calmly making us to get ready. "On your marks... Get set..." He said it and we suddenly heard a shot, which signaled for us to run, which we did, but let's be honest... Bakugo just started flying, Todoroki just slid his way to them, Michael just turned into a paper and many others, who could, did anything, but not running.

Narrator POV

When everyone got to the flags the literal student war has started. Everyone were fighting for flags, needless to say that soon enough no flags were left on the platform and everyone were just running around trying to get from others flags.

???: "God damn it!" Someone yelled out as they saw that Bakugo was just flying around in the air with the flag in his teeth. Iida and Deku could be seen with flags just running around on super speed. Michael just created a cloud made out from his paper and was just laying on it with the flag in his hands. Todoroki just created a giant ice pillar and was standing on it. Uraraka was just chilling in the air close to Michael with the flag too. Shinso somehow took some people under control and they were caring him around, while defending him too. Setsuna made her upper half of the body fly, while her bottom half was just sitting somewhere in the corner. Not so far from it, was Tokoyami with the flag, who was sitting too, while Dark Shadow was guarding him. Others, well they're trying their best to get or to keep the flag from each other. I know that you are curious where are you, and you'll know in a moment.

Tokoyami's POV

I was sitting in one place, while Dark Shadow was guarding me.

Dark Shadow: "You know, they're not really attacking." He said it calmly as he hit someone making them flew in someone else.

Tokoyami: "Yeah, but it's better to be on guard." I said it calmly and Dark Shadow nodded in agreement. Suddenly there was some ruffling right beside me, I looked at where the sound was coming from and saw the bottom half of Tokage-san's body. There were more ruffling until... (Y/N)-san poked out from underground right under Tokage-san's bottom half of her body. Of course, that made her yelp in surprise, while (Y/N) just blushed, when she realized her situation.

Y/N: "Oh, oops. Sorry, Sets!" She said it loud enough for her to hear, probably. However, the bottom part of Togake-san's body got off of (Y/N)-san's head and set down right behind her.

Tokoyami: "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing down there?" I asked her calmly.

Y/N: "Just hiding from others." She said it calmly as she showed a little glimpse of her flag.