Chapter 14: "The Big Three"

Your POV

Y/N: "'The Big Three', huh?" I asked myself as I looked at them. The blonde guy seems to be the guy who is always positive whatever the situation is, other guy seems like he is not comfortable here, he is probably the super introvert, and the girl seems like she is always curious about everything.

Aizawa: "Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly? Let's start with Amajiki." After he said it the boy with Indigo hair looked at us sternly making the intensity in the room heavier. But then I heard him mumbling something, probably to other two, because the other two looked at him. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but I clearly heard 'Mirio' and 'Hado'. Suddenly her turned his back to us and faced the wall.

Amajiki: "I want to go home...!" He said making everyone shocked, while I just pokerfaced.

Ojiro: "Um, you are the top of UA's hero course, right?" He asked not really expecting the answer.

???: "Oh, listen, Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're a human! It's so strange!" The girl said it with the smile and then turned to us. "This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki." She introduced shy guy who was now trembling a little. "And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait..." She said trailing of and I thought for a moment that she was analyzing our class. "Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?" She asked Shoji as she walked up to his seat.

Shoji: "This is because in the past..." He wanted to answer, but her curiosity got off of him and got to other person.

Hado: "Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right?" She asked as she jumped up a little. "How did you burned right there?" She asked him making him dumbfounded.

Todoroki: "That's..." He wanted to explain, but Hado's attention was now on Mina.

Hado: "Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Well?" She asked her making her confused and to be honest, these questions are in my head too. "Mineta, are those balls of yours hair? How do you get a haircut?" She asked him making him blush, but her question stuck in my head too, but I noticed that Aizawa-sensei getting impatient. "Asui, you're a tree frog, not a toad, right?" She asked her making her probably confused, because it's hard to read her emotions. "There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!" She said it excitedly as she looked around.

Denki: "She's got the natural airhead thing going! It's cute." He said it like he was high or something like that and I just silently agreed with him, while I was thinking about the questions that she asked.

Mina: "She's like a kindergartener..." She said it amazed with her attitude.

Mineta: "She wants to know about my balls? Wait a minute, that sexual harassment, you know!" He said it excited and I saw that Momo is like about to vomit.

Sero: "That's not what she meant." He said it calming him down.

Hado: "Hey, hey, Ojiro, can you support your whole body with your tail?" She asked him as she jumped up to him and that made him nervous.

Ojiro: "U-Um..." He was lost for words.

Hado: "Hey, hey, tell me! I wanna know!" She said as leaned to him, but Ojiro kept his distance. I saw that Aizawa-sensei's hair and scarf started to float a little.

Aizawa: "Isn't this lacking rationality?" He asked making, as I think, Mirio nervous.

Mirio: "Don't worry, Eraser Head!" He said it with the smile, but he was nervous. "I'm going last to wrap things up, right?" He asked not really waiting for answer. "The future's gonna be...?" He asked as he leaned his hand to his ear waiting for us to continue, but there was only silence. "Grim! That's what you were supposed to say, right? All right, my call-and-response was a huge fail!" He said it with the smile and then laughed. I was confused about how the fuck these three become the Big Three, but eventually stopped laughing. "Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right? We're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required. That's confusing, right? You guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? This year's first years are really... energetic, right? Besides, it looked like my jokes didn't work earlier, right?" He asked and the last question made Hado and Tamaki looked at him. Plus, I already got tired of his 'right?' thing.