Chapter 15: "Shopping"

A/N:Warning! This chapter have some triggers and some of things that showed in this chapter are the life experience of the author, and I'm not asking for being pity to me, just saying.

-A religious Karen.

-Homophobia.

____________________________________________________________________

Your POV

It's been 2 days since we were defeated by Mirio and by this time nothing interesting had happen except that some journalist came yesterday to make an newspaper about our life in dorms, so yeah. And Bakugo was released from his house arrest, of course. However, we were now sitting in our classroom to hear information about the work study.

Aizawa: "About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them." He explained it calmly and most of the class were shocked.

Class 1-A(except you, Mikey, Bakugo, Todoroki and Momo.): "What?!" They asked yelling in shock.

Kirishima: "After we had that big meeting about it?" He asked it still shocked.

Denki: "But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." He said it calmly as he was touching Ojiro's tail.

Bakugo: "Serves you right!" He said with the grin as he stood up hitting his hands against his table.

Toru: "Just because you probably wouldn't be able to participate..." I heard her saying it under her breath.

Aizawa: "But some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students." He explained which made Bakugo more angry.

Bakugo: "Damn it!" He yelled out in anger and of course everyone started to think about to do their work study with the heroes that were with them on internships.

Michael: "Well, it's going to be a problem for us." He said it as he sighed.

(Time skip. Tomorrow. 1-A dorms. Momo's room. 5:11.)

I woke up in Momo's room with girls around me and I already got used to it. I carefully got out from the bed so the girls wouldn't woke up, grabbed my phone and quietly walked out from the room quietly closing the door behind me. I walked up to the elevator pressing the button, so it would come up here. Soon enough the doors opened and I walked in pressing the first floor button. The doors closed as elevator went down. When elevator arrived and the doors opened I walked out from it and went straight to bathroom to do the morning stuff. When I was I down I walked out from bathroom and went straight to kitchen to cook breakfast. I opened the fridge and saw that were minimum ingredients, so I need to go buy groceries. I got out what was left and started to cook.

(Time skip. 6:34)

Y/N: "*Sigh* I definitely need to buy more food and ingredients." I noted for myself as I looked at the meals.

" I noted for myself as I looked at the meals