Chapter 21: "The day of fun"

WARNING!

This chapter is containing lemon, so if you don't like it, you can skip it without a fear.

Now, enjoy the chapter ;)

____________________________________________________________________

(Gym Gamma – Backstage. 8:45)

Your POV

It is the day when we are gonna do this shit! Finally! I was already in my costume waiting for Izy to come back with new rope, so, yeah.

Michael: "Hey, sis?" I heard him calling out for me and I turned to him.

Y/N: "Yeah?" I asked him calmly.

Michael: "Listen, yesterday, when you and some of others went to sleep, Jiro said that you said to her that you will wear a sexy bunny costume, is that true?" He asked me and I already knew where this is coming.

Y/N: "Yeah, so?" I asked him back calmly.

Michael: "I'm just asking, plus knowing you, you'll do anything that you say, like that time with the knife game." He said it blankly reminding me about that event.

Y/N: "Yeah, I remember that, too. You were literally panicking about me cutting one of my fingers off." I said it as I looked at my right hand.

Michael: "Yeah, but for this one, please, be quiet, if it's going to be heated." He said it with his teasing grin.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah, we'll try, but I can't make promises." I said it as he started to walk away.

Itsuka: "(Y/N)!" I heard her called out behind me and I turned to see her running up to me in blue dress, which made me blush.

Y/N: "I-Itsy? Shouldn't you be on the beauty pageant?" I asked her as she run up to me.

Itsuka: "Yeah, but I wanted to see you, before your concert will begin." She said it nervously, then she looked at me. "Are you sure you are okay with wearing a skirt?" She said it as she pointed at it.

Y/N: "No, actually. But Mina and Toru were pleading me to wear it and I couldn't say 'no' to their cute faces." I said it like I was defeated.

Itsuka: "So you agreed to wear a skirt just this once?" She asked me blankly.

Y/N: "Yup." I said it as quickly looked around. "And I'm scared that Mineta will do something." I said it with cautious.

Itsuka: "You need to stop being that cautious." She said it as she grabbed me by my shoulders, then tweaked my costume a bit.

Y/N: "It's hard not to be cautious with this pervert." I said it blankly.

Itsuka: "Well, it's only for this time, right? So don't worry about." She said it and she kissed my forehead making me blush.