Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"

Your POV

We were standing in place and most of us were panicking in this situation, especially me.

???: "How are you this evening, UA High School?" The lizard guy asked us like if he was laughing at us. "We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!" He said it making everyone here shocked.

Ojiro: "League of Villains?! Why are they here...?" He asked himself shocked and no one had an answer for that question.

???: "Shall I crush this girl's head? What do you think? Well, what do you think?" The man with chocolate hair asked us making us worried, but Tiger was more angry than worried.

Tiger: "Like I'd let you, you-" He said it ready to attack, but lizard guy stopped them both.

???: "Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty." He said to... her? I was dumbfounded at his words. The lizard guy turned his head to us. "You too, Tiger. Calm down." He said it to him, but Tiger wasn't really in the mood to listen to him. "It all depends on whether having power over life and follows Stain's tenets or not." He said it looking back at Pixie-Bob's body.

Michael: "Stain?" He asked it in confusion

Izuku: "The Hero Killer..." He answered to his question and we now remembered that Iida told us about this Stain.

Iida: "So you're the ones his ideology brought?" He asked with anger in his eyes.

???: "That's right! I'm-" He stopped himself as he looked at Iida. "Oh yeah, you, with the glasses!" He called out pointing at Iida. "You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City." He said it and then grabbed the hilt of his giant sword that was on his back this whole time. "I apologize for the late introduction." He said it as he got the sword out pointing it at us and his sword is just many swords, machetes etc. combined in one with belts. "I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!" He said it with his sword in hands. We all took a step aback, while Tiger took a step forward.

Tiger: "I don't care, but you bastards..." He said it looking very angry. "The woman lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!" He yelled as he got in the fighting stance.

Spinner: "What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!" He asked him and started running at us with his sword ready to attack.

Mandalay: "Tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here!" She said to him then turned to us. "Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!" She said it and turned back ready to fight.

Iida: "Understood! Let's go!" He said it for us to go behind him. I looked at the forest where the others were.

Michael: "Sis, are you alright?" He asked me touching my shoulder. I shook my head in a no motion.

Y/N: "Something isn't right." I said it making everyone confused.

Mineta: "You just noticed it?!" He asked me.

Y/N: "No, not this." I said making Mandalay look at me. "I can't sense Ragdoll and it's not because of this purple cloud it doesn't have any smell. I just can't sense her, like she just disappeared." I said making everyone more worried. I touched the fullerite on necklace and turned into it as I quickly ran into forest.

Mandalay: "Y/N!" She yelled out for me, but I kept running.

Izuku POV

Mineta: "Michael, your sister went crazy!" He yelled in worry.